Reviews for Harry Potter and the Second Chance
goblin81 chapter 8 . 1/31
Going back through my list of follows and cleaning out the brush. I found this story to still be gem that got it placed there in the first place. I hope one day you and your muse revisit it a bring it to a conclusion worthy of the story thus far.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 8 . 5/31/2017
Can you please update?
Blazeb79 chapter 8 . 5/12/2017
Its a good story. Just dont try too many povs it makes it bundled. But you have a solid story.
Blazeb79 chapter 6 . 5/12/2017
There is so much going on its a bit confusing.
tpowe15 chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
Please continue this is very good!
Alpenwolf chapter 8 . 2/1/2017
Hmm pancakes, now i need something to eat. xD

Well Hardin clearly threw the british magical population around, they are not sure how this will play out or what hardin wants to do. Looks good so far is all i can say.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
It was interesting. But you should probably get it betaed. It has a lot of grammar mistakes and weird sentences.
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
This story is so cool. I like what you've done with the time line/dimension jump. The focus on other character's impressions really rounds the story out, like getting Arthur's view or the seer's. I really look forward to seeing where this story will go. I'm kind of hoping Harry ends up helping change the future, because to me that sounds more interesting to read. Him writing a journal is a good idea, and that would let him keep the good memories over the bad. Unless he wanted to keep both, but... I wouldn't. I really like your descriptions too, by the way, especially when Harry gets angry and magical. The story really comes to life. Thank you for sharing!
nymlover chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
great tory so far well done
desdelor97 chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
This was a great chapter.
Please keep the great work.
Yaw613 chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
imgonnadie chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
Excellent chapter
dave7x7 chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Well written but the constant scene changing is really annoying. Makes it unreadable for me. Good luck
storybook thumb chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Like your writing style
iStyx chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
The whole Powerful-And-Strong-Harry image has disappeared when you've mentioned that he still has his fucking glasses. Seriously?