Reviews for Twelve Minutes
rohanyoshi chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
That was really very powerful-I never thought about it like that. So sad! You made me see Age of Ultron in a new light, and I thank you for this story!
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Welp. I'm broken all over again.
daisiesinthepages chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Yeah it was a real dick move and I'm not sure I'll ever forgive the parties involved. Honestly it hurt too much to read this so I skimmed it. Even so the emotion was obviously well conveyed because I could probably punch a comic book right now (which is blasphemy, especially as the comics did nothing wrong)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I just watched the movie this weekend and it just completely wrecked me! Actually this story made me tear up again. Ahh whyyy would they do that!?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I wasn't mentally prepared for this fic, and now I am crying again. I refuse to believe he's dead. Denial all the way. Brilliant writing, and I am sobbing.
RadientWings chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Ow my heart. I'm crying even more now :'(
On another note, this was absolutely beautifully written :)
119Izzy911 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Hi I'm spycyngirl1 and I just was wondering if you got your idea from my story. I love what you've wrote and I think it's way better than mine but I was wondering if you could change the title of your story so our two stories don't get mixed up as mine is very similar to yours (only Pietro doesn't die). anyway I don't want our stories to get mixed up within the community. also if you got your idea from my story could you please put a disclaimer about not stealing my story as a few of my readers have mentioned someone coping my story. anyway love your work please keep it up!
Why-not-I-am-that-kind-of-girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I feel the same, Pietro and Wands are my babies! If they don't bring him back somehow (preferably using the cradle) something bad is going to happen. *Sobs in a dark corner* . My friends are serious that they never actually confirmed Pietro's death, so I'm going with that.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I'm actually dead goodbye world
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I just -
This hurts.
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Me too.
Lies of a Silver Tongue chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Holy shit. I read your other one shot (I don't remember which one it was) but damn, your an amazing writer. Amazing.
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This was great. All of the emotion, and I could imagine a little clock slowly ticking the seconds away. You write this scene very well! :)
i am cloud chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
*joins you in screaming at the sky*
jinglyjess chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This story is making me bawl my eyes out!