Reviews for Precious Than Mithril
The Sorting Hat's Sunglasses chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Just to say - what a sweet one shot. Extremely well written and nice to read (if you know what I mean by something being nice to read). I enjoyed it very much. :D X
emi chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
This was beautiful. I can't find any other word. Beautiful
feathered moon wings chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Oh my gwad! This was sososososososos GOOD.

First of all, I loved that it's been FIFTEEN months of grieving and the state in which Thranduil is. It's lovely, that Legolas and Thranduil are watching over him constantly, he could fade in a puff. But I do wonder how bad were the worst of the days of those fifteen years; bad like 'I can¡t even get up from my bed' or 'Find me in a corner crying' bad. what sort of bad?

Then, of course, his conviction and indignation about what the man were doing. Because what elf would not be horrified at the thought of a mere child like that. (Excellent argument form the man btw, 'Do you not treasure you children?')

The whole story, from the way you were writing it, I thought after the battle he was going to end worse, it really seamed that way. I was hoping for it, but it was better this way haha; wouldn't want him to be forever grieving. But sad, the loss of his youth, some of it, at least.

I really like your character, Thorontur (I don't know if I'm writing it right?). Because he's very loyal and carrying but in the moment of interaction he seems kind of cold (sometimes).
...
wait a friging mo...
I just remembered you killed this lovely dude in your other story... bish how could you?
O.o
Excuse me, please, I have to go cry in a corner...
Warrior of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This was great. I really enjoyed it. You have such a talent for writing Legolas and Thranduil. Keep it up!
SmileyXs Ice-cream Sprinkles chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Great story Mellon-nin the falcon :D
Pretty sad ...the poor girls and their families.
Family is vary important , I agree totally :D
Thats I can think of thats not too serious :D Happy 41 Hehe your just
flying threw the stories like lightning :D
Hope you have a great day with Ice cream and sprinkles :D
See ya next time :D