Reviews for The Contract
sahi.sony.1 chapter 5 . 4/9
Itachi and Sakura had history. He should have let her off the marriage.
sahi.sony.1 chapter 4 . 4/9
Why can't he just made it easy for her and let it go . Why Itachi ? Why so cruel to my Sakura-chan.
sahi.sony.1 chapter 1 . 4/9
Wow, that was amazing of Sakura. Her words saved so many people.
Hafsa chapter 8 . 8/19/2018
Pleause miss a jour
shay123 chapter 8 . 5/30/2018
I was going through my favourites list and decided to reread these 8 chapters for the umpteenth time. I hope whereever you are you are doing well and I really hope you decide to finish this story one day.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2018
hey why did stop updating? please continue it's super great story please please please please please please please please please please!
Whiski chapter 8 . 5/5/2018
I wish you would continue this! It's such an amazing story!
Gnahh chapter 8 . 5/14/2016
Interesting story.. I hope you update soon!
Inagami-Hime chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
Hello, hello! It's very weird that this kind of story has stayed forgotten for this considerable amount of time, if you ask me; it's not the fact that no chapter had been posted yet, I'm referring to reviews. The main idea is pretty common, but the its harshness made me think about writing my opinion. Like the attitude of Fugaku, disliking the son's one. You have mentioned that this Itachi will be different but I definitely haven't expected his rudeness and his unusually openness to respond at Sakura's aggressive challenges. But it's still interesting the way that the story developes. Obviously what Itachi did that woman it's unpardonable. Yeah, they aren't married yet but still...sleeping with a whore and then revealing the fact to your fiancée it's nasty, no matter if the marriage is for political reasons. Itachi, the hypocrite. Surprisingly, this story makes the title suitable. It did bothered me the moment when Itachi gripped Sakura's wrist because if his possessive instinct. The duration of the mission could have been shortened that way and I was dying to see Itachi's reaction after he would have met a Sakura with a perfume's men...that would have been priceless and he kind of deserve something like this. His fear that Sakura would run away is reasonable. I would run too in her situation. I wonder if she will try a tentative of suicide. Of course that will be just a tentative... Although I love this couple, I feel deeply sorry for Sakura. Her liberty is more important. I hope the you will continue this story, really hope because it's very well written and the plot, with your creativity, can be brilliant. Looking forward, take care.
AnythingFromTheTrolly chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
Itachi is such an asshole. He says he expects respect and loyalty from Sakura but he's not being very respectful or loyal himself. That's so hypocritical. He's acting like Sakura is being irrational but to be honest, I think Sakura is being pretty reasonable and Itachi is just being rude on purpose. He interferes with her mission and then goes to sleep with a prostitute REPEATEDLY and then has the audacity to act like Sakura is hiding something from him. That's so rude and disrespectful. I can understand when you say that it's an arranged marriage and they're not married yet so it's kind of understandable that he might sleep with someone else but my issue is that fact that he sleeps with other people like it's nothing and yet Sakura does not sleep with other people. And to top it off, he makes excuses and says it's for intel but really, Kakashi says Itachi is good at manipulation so I seriously doubt that he needed to sleep with someone for intel. He's just using it as an excuse to be an asshole. Just because they're not married yet does not give him the right to go sleeping around and disrespecting Sakura especially when she is not doing that and has done exactly as he asked and has been relatively respectful and loyal.

Please, please, please tell me that he didn't really sleep with that prostitute repeatedly instead of just the one time but was actually just flirting and spending time with her and that's why he smells of her perfume. Because if he did sleep with her then that's just far too horrible. I really hope he apologises for what he did and makes it up to Sakura. He's being so horrible to her so unnecessarily considering how accommodating Sakura is to him. I mean, Sakura signs that bloody contract to uphold her end of the deal when she could have just rejected it or ran away, and then she puts on that facade of getting along with him, allows him to follow her on her mission despite being against it, goes so far as to share her plan and intel with him so he's actually a part of the mission and not just following her and then she even helps him sleep when she could have just ignored him out of spite for coming on her mission. That's very gracious of Sakura but instead Itachi acts like Sakura is a horrible person and acts so hypocritically without remorse. That's so upsetting.

I really hope his actions are not all that they seem and that he actually feels remorse and tries to make it up to her. He should be kinder considering he forced her into marrying him when he could have chosen Hinata who probably, like him, had already accepted that fact that she has no control over her life and marriage, but instead he chooses a person who has never had that view and forces it upon her. That's quite cruel. I hope karma hits Itachi in the bloody face.

I did, however, seriously enjoy the scene where Itachi is out exploring with Sakura. It was sweet that he bought her that necklace and how he was so easily flustered. It's such a contrast to how he is normally but it's a welcome change. I definitely prefer that flustered and unsure attitude compared to his uncaring and rude attitude in the previous chapters. I also want to compliment your writing. Your story is very well written and I don't really spot any spelling or grammatical errors. That makes me very happy to read your story.

Please update soon. I look forward to seeing how this story pans out and love and affection between Sakura and Itachi progressing. Hopefully quickly as well because I just love seeing them together especially since I just got a small taste of what it might be like for them once they're in love.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
When will u update?! I was so excited for the next chapter
mizzanimequeen chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
The summary drew me in and the first part of the story was great. This whole thing in Kabu I feel is a little weird, but you did mention Itachi would be Ooc. But overall great story and i am excited to see how the relationship will progress between the two. I look forward to morw updates.
I'm in here chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
Hello! Just recently found this fic. Let me say I find it really intriguing and fresh. I hope you update soon, because this is so good. I'd love to see the progress with their sorta friendship. Fugaku really is a bastard lol. Giving her 3 years until retirement, that's bullshit. Maybe Sakura will take a 3 year freedom "mission." Who knows (except you) lol. Anyways, looking foward to your next update :)
KindredSouI chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
Great chapter! I like the way you incorporated wrath and lust as one with the BDSM scene! Part of me feels like Sakura would run because freedom means so much to her, but the other part of me feels like she won't because Konoha is her home. And if she doesn't run... I can already imagine a huge breakdown. If Itachi really does care for her then he'd let her go, or at least defend her rights as a kunoichi if she actually does marry into the family. Hope to read more!
HarukaSempai14 chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
I think hipocrate how Itachi would go after his lover, but than would be all possessive over Sakura when that Kenichi guy went after her. Is this how their marriage will work? With Itachi cheating over Sakura? And I think Itachi wasn't a bit professional using Sakura's mission to fuck other women. I would love to see Sakura openly flirting with some other guy in front of Itachi since his behavior is being so disrespectful towards Sakura, to openly fuck other women in front of her is very unconsiderate.