Reviews for The Contract
HarukaSempai14 chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
I think hipocrate how Itachi would go after his lover, but than would be all possessive over Sakura when that Kenichi guy went after her. Is this how their marriage will work? With Itachi cheating over Sakura? And I think Itachi wasn't a bit professional using Sakura's mission to fuck other women. I would love to see Sakura openly flirting with some other guy in front of Itachi since his behavior is being so disrespectful towards Sakura, to openly fuck other women in front of her is very unconsiderate.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
I don't know if I get happy to see that Itachi has needs like any other human being or if I get mad that he fucked another woman, Mitsuko no less.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
Soooooooooo good! Please keep writing!
HarukaSempai14 chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
I'm so thankful Itachi went after Sakura, because I really feel that she's going to need all the help she can get.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
Why did Itachi choose Sakura over Hinata?
HarukaSempai14 chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Wow, I expected Itachi to win the fight, but I wouldn't expect Sakurz to do so well during the fight, she really proved to be worth of the Uchiha.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
I loved to see Sakura's development through this chapter, she really got stronger.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Wow, Sakura doesn't want to marry Itachi?! Please, pass him to me, I'll gladly marry him instead. I think Sakura doesn't pose a chance against Itachi, he's too strong for her to beat him in a fight.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I loved this prologue, it really has excited me!
kittychic0895 chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
I don't trust Rei
Sasusakui chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
Bruh. I'm so in love with this! It's like a dirty movie to perverts, I'm so addicted to this and I want more :D
ElevatedJewel chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
Please write more. This story has me intrigued
Sanban chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
Amazing! Please update soon!
Prisimhollow chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Really like this story! Itachi is a little out of character but I don't mind! You said you're still working on that. So far it's progressing well! I hope you update soon! I don't usually read fanfiction that's still in progress cause I hate waiting xD update!
kittychic0895 chapter 7 . 6/28/2015