Reviews for The Contract
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
At first i like this story then when Itachi start sleeping with other woman just to get his itch of just blew me off. It's not his mission, it's Sakura. Even if it just a political weeding, why did he choose Sakura on the first place. Rather than that, he should just be with anyone other than Sakura. He should remain loyal because she is his fiancee. I don't know, I hate it. You just ruined Itachi imaged for me. For someone as strong as him doesnt have the ability to refrain himself from being in sexual relationship is just wrong. And for him to say that to get his itch off it can be any woman beside Sakura is just wrong. I though he choose Sakura because he has a feeling for her? Now i know he didn't have feeling for her at all. He should married someone else that willing to married him because it's not like he expect anything for them. He should married with the prostitute then because he can get his itch of from them
MadGirl03 chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
Really good story! I'm glad that they are not just getting married. I really look forward to watching them grow as a couple. I'll be waiting.:)
Meanna-Neko chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Yes what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but not in front of your fiance political or not, that is plain horribly selfish and disrespectful and it is Itachi's pride that he is correct, that he demand loyalty to him but showed zero to her from the beginning. His lack of consideration of another's emotions on the matter is irrelevant or will not come back and bite him on the behind...namely gave Sakura a true out of the marriage contract. But before then...even at Seven...pride be destroyed because Itachi hears Sakura actually speak the truth of the demands of the Uchiha, yes loyalty, behavior expectations...yet destructive, constrictive, wishing she be a doll and breeding tool in which solely the husband's demands be apeased, but none of her desires, thus she now 'gives' herself to another because her fiance has physically, emotionally and psychologically tortured her, then had the gaul to openly flaunt his sexual conquests after engagement.

I do have so many ideas on how to deal with Pride...especially the Uchiha pride and ego that is so inflated that yes, what goes in Vegas, stays in Vegas? Not a chance...shows Itachi's weaknesses and use them Sakura!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
When will u update? I've been waiting 4 ever! This story is so good. Have u given up?
KindredSouI chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
Interesting to see how things turn out! Hope to read more soon!
LustedShadow chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Omg I can't believe Itachi slept with that woman! Granted they aren't married yet but they are engaged, so out of respect for eachother atleast.
Pleast update soon!
ElevatedJewel chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
I hope she gets to have her fun as well
Sanban chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Their interaction is so unique, but so good!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
What was sloth?
bobosaurus chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
i cant wait to see how this story progresses! and sakuras mission is so interesting

sakura and itachi are so hateful to each other right now.. will they warm up?

looking forward to the next update!
ForgetTheStereotypes chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Amazing, can't wait for the next update
Ultimate-FanFicGirl chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
I enjoy this story its very original. I haven't read a fanfic like this before. Can't wait for more.
Awiii chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
Interesting beginning to the story. I can't wait to read further and see where things go.
accarter chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
An excellent chapter (not surprising)! (And the quick update isn't so bad either, lol.) Man, oh man, oh man, I assume the ominous figure is Itachi, right? And he thinks she left Konoha for Kabu since he can't have known about her mission? Ahhhhh! I'm so excited to see how this all plays out!
PS From what I've seen, people offer up their services as betas once you make it known that you want/need one?
LoonyTuned chapter 6 . 6/1/2015