Reviews for The Contract
mun3litKnight chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
Thanks for the update I really liked this chapter, can't wait to see how the rest of her mission goes especially now that she has company.
LustedShadow chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
Great chapter, I had a feeling Itachi would show up and ruin her solo mission, the future Uchiha Matriarch shouldn't be seen in such places hahaa! Please update soon!
kittychic0895 chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Can't wait for more
kittychic0895 chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
I feel bad for Sakura
ElevatedJewel chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Ooh great chapter... Was that itachi at the end?
DiizGiirlJess chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Oh shit was is Itachi doing there?! What the hell! Omg this is getting good! Yes we get to see more Itachi!

Pleaseeeeee update soon!
Enbi chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Kabukicho reminds me of Las Vegas. Anyways, awesome chapter!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Good chapter and Itachi shows up... Sad he doesn't trust her
Arzella chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
That cliffhanger tho . cant wait for the next chapter
LustedShadow chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Loved the new chapter, it would be so cool if Tsunade sent both Sakura and Itachi off an a 3 year mission together!
I noticed on one part you wrote "sakura mutters under her breath", when i think it should have been muttered, i think the tense got confused a bit, since the stories in past tense, but that bits in present. It's a minor mistake of course but i thought i'd point it out anyway.
Please update soon!
mun3litKnight chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Ohh I would take the offer because I'm selfish like that, I'd be like "F**k all of ya'll I'm out of here, see you in three years!". Thanks for the update.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Ooh I like the way Tsunade thinks
Arzella chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
All these ItaSaku feels xD. Love it. Cant wait for updates x
itasaku chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
This has so much potential. Please update soon!
Sanban chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
SO INSANELY GOOD. I got off a 12 hour shift in the ER when I got an update notification and instead of sleeping had to read first. You are super talented! Please keep writing!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »