Reviews for Gunning Down Romance
Artemecion Sayres chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
The next few chapters which haven't shown up for four years, maybe! I don't care if we're all older and stuff, I still love your fics and I demand an update. Demand! Powerfully! With force and vigor and all the stuff that makes a good fan of a fan fiction a fan.

...

Which made no sense, but yeah! Update! Update! Update! Or I will bite you, steal your story, and write the next few chapters myself.

Um. And, just so you know this isn't coming right out of the blue, I might've left a comment somewhere, vaguely, on one of your stories, as "High Mage Kaizen" (my god, that's so long ago.). And y'know, back then, I was a total fan of your stories, neo-chan's stuff, Tyson Fox-Flame's stuff, and Crimson Anjel. So, I'm sorry if I haven't commented on this previously, and I'm sorry it's been so long, but!

I demand you continue this. Demand. With a period. Because Taito will forever stay in my heart and this is one of the better ones I've read. You know you want to. I don't care if it's been four years. As a fan of yours for so long, I request one more chapter of this story. *bows* Please.
Acey Camui chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
AW this was a fluffy and mushy and filled with goodness! _ I hope to see more soon!
Black Mirror chapter 5 . 11/15/2004
Well, I guess you're gicing this stoyr up, huh? Too bad. I just found it and it's really good. All the while reading your author's note at the end of chapter five I was going like 'oh... the plot is going to thicken. Joy!'

I could be saying thta author's who don't finish their stories suck, but I'm one of those also so I won't say anything apart from 'please continue 'cuz this is a gresat story. Very different from all the other Taitos because Yama isn't entirely sure. You're a great author (I found that out with Unspeakable which is one of my favs :3) and I really hope you continue...

Black-chan
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 5 . 9/9/2004
install the next chapters now *evil glare*

you can't leave it unfinished! *gasp*

please *puppy dog eyes*

caz x
Libek chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
I have this theory that you torture me, personally, by not posting more than the first few parts you write on my little ML so that I must come and hunt them down. XD I'm VERY sorry I didn't notice the new parts sooner, though! I was just going along, updating things, and I thought... "I really liked this story. I wonder if she's posted any more... This wouldn't be the first time she's posted more on ."

So, here I am. It's late and I am tired, but here I am nonetheless. As mentioned, I like this story - but then, I have a particular fondness for Sexaholic!Yamato. *slight smirk* And Taichi's so sweet to help him out, despite the repeated rejections, although I'm sure pure sweetness isn't his only motivation...

And now we get our first taste of HAPPYSTUFF and you warn of thickening plots. ;_; Now I'm all tense. So, you must post more - if you don't mind, I've changed your name on the ml site to 'Dea'...? (Changes aren't in effect yet, but they are on the version I've got on my hard-drive.)
Kurochan chapter 5 . 3/30/2004
Um lets se i really liked this chappie even though its reeally mushy!
boronia chapter 5 . 3/7/2004
O interesting, i hope they'll be more.
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 5 . 2/6/2004
continue
u hve my attention
CSMars chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
this is mushy! But CUTE! I hope you'll finish the next chapter soon!
Violette Mai chapter 5 . 11/13/2003
i wonder, i do wonder why matt is so in the sex thing. was he abused by his dad? lol sick, but still. thats what im picking up. looking forward to more
Kevin Nightowl chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
That was an interesting turn of events... Matt breaking up with Kana and all. As much as Matt's into girls and yet he has a desire to be with Tai... not bad.
PrincessSwifty chapter 5 . 10/3/2003
omg this fic is awesome! damn i love a kinky matt...*grinning while drooling*

matt: *appears in tight, revealing leather* heheheh

me: *dies*

tai: *dies*

me: *wakes up...eventually* anyways, can't wait for more, and a kinky angsty matt is EVEN BETTER! XD LMAO! thanxya!

Princess Swifty lets play w/ kirby! ('.')
Lrigelbbub chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
very cute! i hope you update soon!

be safe

-BG
yamatoforever chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
So a calm weather before storm ne? I wonder why Matt tried to find a job. Is there something that he hide from Tai. Please post the next chapter quickly!
Demented Koneko chapter 5 . 8/21/2003
Good to see you back. I missed your stories. _

I'm not very fond of Yamato in this story but i guess that's probably because of how he treated Taichi at the beginning. Don't cheat on Taichi Yamato, me no want to see Tai-chan get hurt! Then again from your hinting there is bound to be lots of hurting and brooding on both parts. Anyway, hope to read more soon.

*Shadow*