Reviews for Gunning Down Romance
Artemecion Sayres chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
The next few chapters which haven't shown up for four years, maybe! I don't care if we're all older and stuff, I still love your fics and I demand an update. Demand! Powerfully! With force and vigor and all the stuff that makes a good fan of a fan fiction a fan.

...

Which made no sense, but yeah! Update! Update! Update! Or I will bite you, steal your story, and write the next few chapters myself.

Um. And, just so you know this isn't coming right out of the blue, I might've left a comment somewhere, vaguely, on one of your stories, as "High Mage Kaizen" (my god, that's so long ago.). And y'know, back then, I was a total fan of your stories, neo-chan's stuff, Tyson Fox-Flame's stuff, and Crimson Anjel. So, I'm sorry if I haven't commented on this previously, and I'm sorry it's been so long, but!

I demand you continue this. Demand. With a period. Because Taito will forever stay in my heart and this is one of the better ones I've read. You know you want to. I don't care if it's been four years. As a fan of yours for so long, I request one more chapter of this story. *bows* Please.
Acey Camui chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
AW this was a fluffy and mushy and filled with goodness! _ I hope to see more soon!
Black Mirror chapter 5 . 11/15/2004
Well, I guess you're gicing this stoyr up, huh? Too bad. I just found it and it's really good. All the while reading your author's note at the end of chapter five I was going like 'oh... the plot is going to thicken. Joy!'

I could be saying thta author's who don't finish their stories suck, but I'm one of those also so I won't say anything apart from 'please continue 'cuz this is a gresat story. Very different from all the other Taitos because Yama isn't entirely sure. You're a great author (I found that out with Unspeakable which is one of my favs :3) and I really hope you continue...

Black-chan
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 5 . 9/9/2004
install the next chapters now *evil glare*

you can't leave it unfinished! *gasp*

please *puppy dog eyes*

caz x
Libek chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
I have this theory that you torture me, personally, by not posting more than the first few parts you write on my little ML so that I must come and hunt them down. XD I'm VERY sorry I didn't notice the new parts sooner, though! I was just going along, updating things, and I thought... "I really liked this story. I wonder if she's posted any more... This wouldn't be the first time she's posted more on ."

So, here I am. It's late and I am tired, but here I am nonetheless. As mentioned, I like this story - but then, I have a particular fondness for Sexaholic!Yamato. *slight smirk* And Taichi's so sweet to help him out, despite the repeated rejections, although I'm sure pure sweetness isn't his only motivation~...

And now we get our first taste of HAPPYSTUFF and you warn of thickening plots. ;_; Now I'm all tense. So, you must post more - if you don't mind, I've changed your name on the ml site to 'Dea'...? (Changes aren't in effect yet, but they are on the version I've got on my hard-drive.)
Kurochan chapter 5 . 3/30/2004
Um lets se i really liked this chappie even though its reeally mushy!
boronia chapter 5 . 3/7/2004
O interesting, i hope they'll be more.
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 5 . 2/6/2004
continue
u hve my attention
CSMars chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
this is mushy! But CUTE! I hope you'll finish the next chapter soon!
Violette Mai chapter 5 . 11/13/2003
i wonder, i do wonder why matt is so in the sex thing. was he abused by his dad? lol sick, but still. thats what im picking up. looking forward to more
KevinNightOwl chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
That was an interesting turn of events... Matt breaking up with Kana and all. As much as Matt's into girls and yet he has a desire to be with Tai... not bad.
PrincessSwifty chapter 5 . 10/3/2003
omg this fic is awesome! damn i love a kinky matt...*grinning while drooling*

matt: *appears in tight, revealing leather* heheheh

me: *dies*

tai: *dies*

me: *wakes up...eventually* anyways, can't wait for more, and a kinky angsty matt is EVEN BETTER! XD LMAO! thanxya!

~Princess Swifty~ lets play w/ kirby! ('.')
Lrigelbbub chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
very cute! i hope you update soon!

be safe

-BG
yamatoforever chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
So a calm weather before storm ne? I wonder why Matt tried to find a job. Is there something that he hide from Tai. Please post the next chapter quickly!
Demented Koneko chapter 5 . 8/21/2003
Good to see you back. I missed your stories. _

I'm not very fond of Yamato in this story but i guess that's probably because of how he treated Taichi at the beginning. Don't cheat on Taichi Yamato, me no want to see Tai-chan get hurt! Then again from your hinting there is bound to be lots of hurting and brooding on both parts. Anyway, hope to read more soon.

*Shadow*