Reviews for In the Darkness
spottedhorse chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
Love the cocoon you wrapped them in, a warm, cozy blanket of love and hope. Thank you for coming back to finish this. It was a lovely story.
flutterbye52000 chapter 4 . 2/17/2016
There is no wonder that there are so many others who find your talent as wonderful as I do. My deepest thank you for writing this story, I enjoyed reading it as much the third time as I did the first. My heart is so delighted.
Narkybynature chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
What a lovely update... so sweet... I'm quite jealous of Sam getting to experience Foyle in delicto flagrante. Romance, even vicariously, is wonderful. I hope there's more to this fic... pleeeeaaaase! I'll be coming back to this either way... I enjoyed it so much!
dancesabove chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
Such a lovely, tender story from start to finish. I was touched by Sam's tears of worry that he'd "get all proper on her." Skillful blending of the raw passion with the deep affection and respect we know these characters have for one another!
Daniella Harwood chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
You have a wonderful way of describing a scene so eloquently that it is immediately imagined in the mind. This a lovely, sweet, romantic story that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading. Thank you.
Martinfan chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
Such a nice story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
Thank you so much for this treat!Best wishes for Valentine's Day!
spottedhorse chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
I really like this story of yours. Of course, I like all your stories for Foyle's we have some more please? Pretty please?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Please continue!
flutterbye52000 chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Continued soon...? Oh, please. Yes, yes, YES, PLEASE. Mmmm! Where to now, Sir?
Emily chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Wonderful. More, please!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Beautifully done as always!Thank you for this treat!
sherlock1921 chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Like all treats sweet and satisfying. Beautifully written.

Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
From the cool darkness of the pantry to warmth & light by the fire...girl to woman...very nice
Thank you and yes please, to be cont'd very soon I hope!
dancesabove chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Their beautiful and quiet happiness wonderfully evoked in the firelight. So lovely to read. Lucky, both of them!