Reviews for zombie spawn
noellesullivan chapter 1 . 4/23
Haha I'd love to find out if it was born a zombie or not
danny132015 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Update needed
Remmie chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Lowell was my favourite character and I was really annoyed when they killed him off.
Been enjoying the one shot and hoping that you decide to continue to write the story.
I'll be checking for an update just in case.
Thanks for writing
Anna Lane chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
That was ridiculously cute! Ravi being robbed of a perverse experiment? Lowell showing up and being a good Lowell in about two sentences (didn't handle it well then - handling it great now! Ah cute!)? So well written, so true to characterization in an unlikely situation.
Blue Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
LOL oh my god you have to do a sequel to this, show us how they are with raising a zombaby, please please please with brains on top!
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Cool idea and Lowell alive yay.
lovehotcwguys chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I love itttttt place write more fast
harrietmjones chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
This is hilarious...in a good way of course and you have just gotten each character down to a tee! You're an excellent writer, this story can't just end here, it's sooo good! Love it!
Times eternal servant chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
follow up? I love them together, he was my number one on the show and I am loving reading all I can with him in it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Interesting! Love to read more
QueenCanarrowDeathstroke chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Omg best iZombie FanFiction story I have ever read in my life. Loved Lowell so much. This is just absolutely amazing you are so incredibly talented x
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
PLZ ADD MORE
soulies4ever chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
The story is great. Could you contiue with it? I dont care, that Lowell is dead, but i miss him and this story is really good :)
MarySBarros chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Keep this fic going, please!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 8/25/2015