Reviews for Her
Starscythe chapter 21 . 9/5/2017
This is such a lovely view into their future. They truly deserve this after everything that they have been through. Beautiful!
joyndoug97 chapter 21 . 9/1/2017
This was so beautiful! Granna and Poppo - I love it!
Meli chapter 21 . 8/28/2017
Awww... Im drowning with all this cuteness and crying at the same time
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2017
Lord have mercy! This chapter was... well, it had me grinning like a little school girl. You're so very talented. Can't wait to keep reading! 3
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
God! I am only on chapter two, and I'm in love. I absolutely adored this chapter, by the way. It was so fluffy and adorable—everything that I once hoped for OQ in this one wonderful little chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2017
This is such a beautiful story! I had to go reread it after the update you posted, and was touched by it all over again! Love that Regina is pregnant live that you included Maleficent, love Regina's relation with Merida, live the relationship between the kids, love all the family dynamics, just live the story!
soligblomma chapter 21 . 8/28/2017
"The best wink she could muster" and "looking magical without using magic" were my favorite lines in this. It's so sweet, look at the happy family they became, it's wonderful.
BerrieFruit chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
I MISSED THIS SO MUCH OH MY THANK YOUU
Aidu chapter 21 . 8/27/2017
beautifully written. Please write more.
hevelinchris chapter 21 . 8/27/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I can only imagine how Christmas would be like to Regina now, with a family so big.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2017
Love it. Love the relationship between Merida and Maleficent. I think Mal would make a really good Aunty.
Evilyn B. Locksley chapter 20 . 5/27/2017
I read a lot of OQfamily fanfiction but your is absolutely my favourite. I love how you put Zelena's baby into this family (it's what I would like to happen on the show), I love Merida and Regina relationship and I love how she loves all her children and how a perfect mother she is. And I love how Henry act with her sister, I love Robin devotion towards his family, how love how Roland is still cute and I love Boo. I love everything about this amazing family that you tell about. If I could have choose the OQ future, I'd pick your story, no doubt.
kimberwc chapter 20 . 8/14/2016
I just reread this, and fell in love with it all over again.
kimberwc chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
Cute chapter. Had me cracking get up! Love when Robin and Regina flirts.
kimberwc chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
This chapter touched me deeply. Made me cry. Love this story!