Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Practice of Rationality
Guest chapter 32 . 8/13/2015
Welp, if Draco wasn't already playing in the big leagues, he most definitely is now...
burselfnow chapter 32 . 8/12/2015
This is an amazingly entertaining fan-sequal to HPMOR. Thank you, taogaming, for writing this and feeding the HPMOR addiction.
Gigapode chapter 32 . 8/11/2015
I often find myself describing chapters as fun these days. It definitely applies here.
Thanks for the fun update. Looking forward to Draco's response.
Cheers
aeder chapter 29 . 8/11/2015
It's more or less stupid to use muggle who need to be bewitched to do the work which can be gladly done by a lot of people in Germany in 1930's.

Moreover, Hitler himself doesn't have any political power: he doesn't gain popularity, become the chancellor and suddenly decide that his life target is to break Germany free of the limits put on after First World War, clean Germany from jews and communists, conquer colonies (living space) for Germany.

No, it's basically his political program from the start of his political career. And same for his followers.

Actually, it's pretty common, usual, standart request from the European countries.
Nearly every country in Europe have a periods of persecution for jews. Most of European countries routinelly fight for colonies.

Even Poland in 1930's have a huge movement "Poland need colonies". Lots of fun.

So it's really nothing new in Hitler ideas.

Remember, muggle world have no mind control - just propaganda, so any 'evil dictator' (if he doesn't control contry using external force, like USA troops in Afganistan) must at least not contradict the needs and desires of majority of the citizens.

So, even if Hitler is under Imperius, most of his high level followers are not.
3dot chapter 31 . 8/8/2015
Really? lol You prankster.
anothersignalman chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
This is a really good bit of charatcer development - the sort of thing most stories here desperately need and don't have. Well done :)
cat chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
Was it. necessary for Hitler to be innocent, here?
morganna12 chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Still here... still loving it... I just... keep think I'm going to stop and review and keep just going onto the next chapter, but this is still great and I'm STILL HERE even if I forget to review sometimes. But I'll try to keep it up.
morganna12 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Great start! Ahhhhh soooo good :D Excited to read more!
3dot chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
This fic is better than MOR in some ways.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
Ha! Amusing in the very best way! :)
Gigapode chapter 29 . 8/4/2015
Brilliant chapter. Excellent points of view and slice of life stuff in this one. Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/2/2015
Dracooo, what are you planning? That letter... D:

I'm appreciative of the reminder to check out the Lawrence of Arabia film. Seems it's filled with quotable quotes.
3dot chapter 28 . 7/31/2015
How does this not have more follows?
reader333 chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
I love this story and I'm very happy that you picked up were the first one left off.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »