Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Practice of Rationality
Guest chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
You've really hit your stride, Tao.

And...I'd hate to have you as an enemy. Color me impressed.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/24/2015
Wicked chapter, I like your style. Also like how past lessons are coming into play now. Bravo
glueboy chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
Good chapter, as always. Thanks.
Enei Emmu chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
A great read as usual. Little tricks of munchkin magic like that Sonorus from Crabbe are always really entertaining. But just in case no one else mentions it, Seamus' last name is spelled Finnigan. Looking back, it seems probable that you already know this and spelled it Finnagin by mistake; there are two letters different and in swapped places.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
good chapter, but I still don't understand how Hermione got a phoenix.
jdboss1 chapter 16 . 6/22/2015
coooooooool
jdboss1 chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
i am loveing this buti dont like them not being in the same house
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
SO GOOD. Bookmarking now.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Oh, the tactics/rationality! And the humor ("said Fred or maybe George...George, George?, shrugged")! 3
Guest chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
The opening paragraphs work really well, good job.

Haha, the traitor chess piece, didn't see that one coming.

Great interplay between Draco, Greg & Harry! Particularly liked how Draco apologizes to Gregory in case his gamble that Harry isn't going to kill them doesn't pan out (plus the way Greg supports Draco in his steadfast appeal for Harry's trust. The Slytherins' friendship might be less egalitarian and founded more on loyalty than the Malfoy-Potter-Granger BFF-ship but it's still genuine and neat to read about).
Guest chapter 16 . 6/21/2015
Yes, yes, yes! Good writing, mate.
Enei Emmu chapter 16 . 6/19/2015
Nicholas Martin is the General of Manticore Army. It could just be an uncanny coincidence, but if that's a cameo, I'm touched.

The chapter was great as usual, with Hermione showing that she's definitely been practicing for her hero role (a damn hurricanrana might've been a bit much; maybe she just wanted to show off a little?) and Slughorn showing that he's a Slytherin and not to be trifled with, which was a nice touch.
Gigapode chapter 16 . 6/19/2015
Thanks for the quick updates recently. Its a great read.
Cheers
deactiv chapter 16 . 6/19/2015
I am slightly curious as to why Draco and Gregory didn't bring up the fact that Hermione DIED AND WAS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE in their list of suspicious items.
DaystarEld chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
Wonderfully built up and executed final lines. I grow more impressed with this story every chapter.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »