Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Practice of Rationality
Alex chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
I absolutely love the idea of a resorting! I'm also enjoying the characters- you keep them well suited to themselves.
The Defense Professor chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
It's just Nott, not Notts.
Drakonian chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
The rythm of the song is quite atrocious, but overall, a fantastic chapter. I enjoy Draco's head.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
I love this so far, please keep writing. You're so eloquent with your words and I like how it's formal, but not overly so.
RandomFan chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
another delicious chapter. I'll need to watch this!
Enei Emmu chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
DAT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THO.
RandomFan chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
an amazing story, thank you for sharing. I can wait for the update tomorrow, and while i would rather not, this is one of the best HPMOR recursionfics out there. I am curious to what Young!Quirrel is up to, though- he seems like he would be hardest to get quite right- he doesn't care about anyone, but is amazing at pretending, he'd kill someone to copy himself, but is happy to be a guide- has he discovered his Harry side? (not dark or light- harry could be either.)
Alex chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Really enjoying this so far! I hope you keep writing. This is the first continuation story I've gotten invested it.
Enei Emmu chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
This was a really good chapter. Short, yeah, but not any less good for it. It was a really nice surprise seeing this update just a few hours after subbing, and it got even better at the end when you wrote "I'll post the next one on Friday." Four chapters in and I'm already hyped.
The Articulator chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
A neater way of removing the Generals, I think.

I'm very much liking the direction so far.
Enei Emmu chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Well, this certainly looks promising. Totally fav'ing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Okay, you are awesome and I'm hooked. Speaking of sports fan psychology, I think it's amusing how people usually support the team where they live when many of the players aren't even from that area. I mean, I understand why it happens but objectively it can be surprising how vitriolic arguments can get between opposing super fans given the contest between teams could come down to something as arbitrary as which locale has the most $ to offer the best players/coaches/etc.

Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I'm a fan of this already! As Draco noted during Gregory's recounting of battles past, a different perspective can illuminate new insights. Looking forward to brushing up on cognitive psych with a political slant in the upcoming chapters.

P.S. I thought it was diraclaw too...you have my vote for introducing a new creature/dish. Maybe the wizard version of how most hamburger patties are beef but bison burgers are a thing?*

P.P.S. I concur re: people's memories are not exact. Especially in a courtroom. When I learned of pensieves I thought that would solve the issue of erroneous witness testimony. Then I read HPMOR.

*I was originally going to use the Grapple as an example because hey, maybe diraclaw is a mix of diriclaw with something-that-starts-with-the-letter-A. Turns out (according to Wikipedia), a Grapple isn't a hybrid at all, it's a regular apple that's been soaked in methyl anthranilate solution. Huh, I can't decide if I feel more cheated or impressed by the manufacturer. Thanks for your part in my enlightenment, Taogaming!
The Articulator chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Ah, wonderful! This is certainly a promising beginning!

More in-style and controlled than Sealed Intelligence, I think.

I look forward to more!
Azreal02 chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Wow, what a timely update! I liked the conversation during dinner. It is usually a bit chaotic at dinner parties, isn't it.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to the next one.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »