Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Practice of Rationality
north w chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Um... I'm not looking for a chapter, but an epub of the book as I don't have internet very often...

I can be contacted at ...

Thanks for reading this not review... And sorry for any inconvenience
Anonymous chapter 52 . 3/1/2017
The writing and plotting are great, but it completely threw me that Dr. Asimov claims he's not a real professor like Harry's father. Dr. Asimov was a biochemistry professor for a decade at Boston University.
ellenara212 chapter 65 . 1/13/2017
I really enjoyed your awesome Offense class battles, Professor Asimov and the Muggle Battles, the motivation behind and overall arc of Draco's plot, and the translation of the 3 Atlantean runes. Thank you!
3dot chapter 65 . 10/22/2016
Hello taogaming,

My initial reaction to the arc that ended this story was to be very disappointed. I am still sad mind you, but I understand some things, I think. Your ending is a rational one. It skips over a few points along the way (i.e you could've had millions of things happen in the interim between Draco leaving and now), but it is possible given the givens. Draco has no real reason to trust Harry, nor an easily confirm-able test to judge it. I do say that you skipped a whole lot. But hey!, this aint your paying job my friend. Thanks for the suspense/story so far!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/19/2016
This would make a great movie
MrsH chapter 65 . 9/7/2016
I can't tell you how very, very disappointed I am in the mish-mash of jumbled prose that took over what at first seemed to be a fascinating story.

There's no clear timeline, no ending, no resolution to the many plot holes, and absolutely nothing that deserves the title of a "completed" story.

I kept plodding through it - which wasn't easy after it started to derail - in hopes we'd at least get to see Hermione, Draco and Harry reunited. Who cares about Dumbledore? Not me in any event. But we got nothing except a waste of time.

Very sad, as it stated out so well.
Guest chapter 65 . 9/5/2016
Awesome! Thanks for these additions to an already well-crafted masterpiece.
Guest chapter 64 . 9/5/2016
YES! Return of the science duo!
Guest chapter 64 . 9/2/2016
Thoroughly enjoyable. I read this just after significant digits which is a shame since this was in its own a good piece of writing. Glad you enjoyed writing it and thanks for all the time spent :)
H Bregalad chapter 64 . 8/29/2016
Oh, very well done!
Mirrius Rusticulus chapter 63 . 8/20/2016
nice
Hidden50 chapter 63 . 8/16/2016
thanks for posting :)

Here are some errors and possible fixes:
Harry had spent spent two decades
Harry had spent two decades
They'd heard the legend of Harry Potter. But they didn't understand them.
They'd heard the legends of Harry Potter. But they didn't understand them.
They'd heard the legend of Harry Potter. But they didn't understand it.
(maybe)
they'd been diligent, and had been taught be students of Harry's techniques
they'd been diligent, and had been taught by students of Harry's techniques
Erik chapter 42 . 8/15/2016
Have two egocents.
NotLetDownReader chapter 63 . 8/14/2016
I'm happy with how this ended - it is narratively and thematically satisfying. If one were to continue the story, there are always new avenues to explore though it's ultimately not necessary. The grumpy reader below me may be interested in writing fanfiction of this story rather than sassing the author.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
What happened to your first story? It's missing.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »