Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Practice of Rationality
Cecil Hopps chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
I love this chapter and while I can't continue this story (unless I just change what happens with Draco) I love the concept of changing houses. It is an interesting dynamic and I will use it even if it in no way affects the plot.
Cecil Hopps chapter 62 . 1/19/2016
This story is a fantastic sequel to HPMOR and while my opinion isn't worth much it is the only one I have. I do enjoy leaving it open ended the only think I don't like is chapter 50 which I have previously mentioned.

The ark of this story is well written and I will go back and review each chapter. I will also include any errors you have included. Conciser it a gift or harsh cruel judgment. Either works.
Cecil Hopps chapter 50 . 1/18/2016
I know you have admitted your mistake and I did skip this part and came back after I got to 62. At the same time this was a mistake and I will say as much during my review of it.
Schlepian chapter 50 . 1/6/2016
Well i was going to leave a review about how this was a pretty awesome book 2 to HPMOR until I read this as my final chapter. Hermione and Ron? Seriously you are worse then J.K. Rowling. And what was that whoe Draco malfoy is about to drop a nuke on Harry to poison everyone through radiation to delay him! Utter sillyness. Can we erase these last 2 chapters and just leave book 3 open to the next author T-T
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Galoomphing? Other than that, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Beautiful. Elegant. I have only one quibble. Draco knows about Hermione's phoenix, but not that she has sacked Azkaban. Can there have been much time between the arrival of the phoenix and the destruction of Azkaban? Is he still out of the loop? Did Hermione go on her mission so soon after reviving? Yes, I suppose she would. But Draco would not miss out on news that is nearly as big as the death of Voldemort. He is Lord Malfoy now, and even if he wanted to sleep through it, someone would mention it. Maybe it is very recent news? Maybe it was in this morning's Prophet? Vincent makes it sound like old news, at least a few days old. It's very dramatic, "Granger sacked Azkaban." But it doesn't quite fit.
Hanslaught chapter 62 . 12/29/2015
Always a good read. Very compelling ending.

I would like to say that I enjoyed your story a lot more than Significant Digits - this story is more fast-paced and also seems more thought-provoking to me. Significant Digits ranges from excessively intelligent musings (too clever) to dry character exposition to too-fanciful action. That being said, it's worth reading, I'd say. Just not for me :).

You really threaded the needle on Malfoy's scheme with the Philosopher's Stone. I can't say I understand exactly what happened but it was fun to think about and experience.

Overall you developed a lot as a writer over the course of the story also.
Guest chapter 62 . 12/25/2015
P.S. Did I miss a Part 1? ;)
Guest chapter 62 . 12/25/2015
Merry Christmas and congratulations on completing your first novella, Tao! I've found the tales I am most spellbound by are the ones authors are themselves enraptured by. This has been quite the undertaking and I enjoyed the ride plus the enlightenment along the way.

Much applause and best wishes for the coming year!
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 62 . 12/25/2015
This was a really good story, but I hope you do end up writing an epilogue. I'd love to hear what happens at the Convocation. (:
Guest chapter 62 . 12/25/2015
I understand that this is the story you meant to write. I just wish I could give you powerful enough negative feedback about negative-end stories that you and people similar to you become meaningfully more hesitant to create such memetic weapons. I thought I would enjoy this story, but as occasionally happens, it abused my trust that stories end well, and left me worse off than I was before. You write well, but please write different kinds of stories. I will recommend against this work.
linkhyrule5 chapter 53 . 12/21/2015
Mm. Not really a plot-breaker, but you should switch the Body Bind to some Dark thing only Lesath knows or something - I wouldn't expect it to work on a troll, after all.
linkhyrule5 chapter 52 . 12/21/2015
Why does everyone feel the need to destroy legendary works of magic for temporal goals. T.T
linkhyrule5 chapter 39 . 12/21/2015
... Huh. Why'd she give up?
linkhyrule5 chapter 32 . 12/21/2015
I swear everyone's a Legilimens these days.

Admittedly, I'd be a Legilimens too if I could.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »