Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Practice of Rationality
linkhyrule5 chapter 31 . 12/21/2015
"As the flowers most often associated with funerals, lilies symbolize that the soul of the departed has received restored innocence after death."

I don't know if you intended this but this is /hilarious/.
linkhyrule5 chapter 29 . 12/21/2015
*snicker*

Oh Draco.

All the social skills in the world, but you can't put aside your plots for a minute, huh?

Well, it's cute.
linkhyrule5 chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
...

And so Robert Jugson, Draco Malfoy, and the legendary Dark Wizard Gellert Grindelwald form a secret conspiracy...

... to sell Hawaiian shirts.

[/cackles]
linkhyrule5 chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
... I wonder if the answer is "fifty years, by Lord Voldemort," or some such.
linkhyrule5 chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
Huh. I wonder why they're using Stunners - Sleepers cost less and aren't less effective, since most of the students don't have wards.

Also, oh Draco.
linkhyrule5 chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
Poor, poor McGonagall.
Guest chapter 61 . 12/20/2015
Wait, what? "The final chapter" will be posted on Christmas Eve?! The FINAL chapter? Noooooo! I was counting on at least another 6 months of enjoying this!
Guest chapter 60 . 12/17/2015
I owe you many a review. How are you able to continually churn out quality chapters at such a rapid pace? I'm just reading and thinking and can barely keep up...I know you have a secret time turner. It's so obvious.
Guest chapter 58 . 12/7/2015
Is this the end? It feels like a closure of sorts.
I can appreciate either option.
Guest chapter 57 . 12/1/2015
The tragedies which stick with me are the ones where everyone thinks they are doing right, yet the circumstances allow only one to *be* right.
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 58 . 12/1/2015
This was really good! Though somewhat depressing; poor Draco.
adeebus chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I look forward very much to reading this story.
Guest chapter 55 . 11/17/2015
It's my hope the misgivings other readers may have voiced over past chapters haven't bothered you beyond helping you become a stronger writer. The true occurrence of events was not obvious to me at first either, but I figured the details would be revealed in time and that the process of the pieces slowly coming together would be something to relish. I was not disappointed. Thank you for continuing to tell such an intricate, gripping action-mystery!
Jesse chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Great read so far. The characters, tone, and writing style very much match the original hpmor.
Meriipu chapter 54 . 11/15/2015
Coming back to a new update after having read through Ginny/Sealed Intelligence I realize how much I love this story and how in character everyone feels. The quality is showing.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »