Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Practice of Rationality
Sphere Warrior chapter 54 . 11/14/2015
the bog - the blob ;)
chimmon chapter 53 . 11/11/2015
I, for one, am glad that Neville is dead. I hope Draco is really dead too.
Guest chapter 52 . 11/9/2015
Do. Not. Stop.

Love it!
llIMagic chapter 51 . 11/4/2015
What...? Haha. There's so many bits of information we have, like Lockhart's weird involvement with Draco's memory, and the obliviations, and Draco's association with Grindelwald that probably has more implications than we've seen, possible effects of the diary...

And now this. I know there has to be a thread of reason running through it all but I just can't make out what is going on. Will be interesting to see how this all wraps up, great writing!
lahwran chapter 51 . 11/3/2015
hey, thanks for PMing me, apologies for jumping to conclusions. re-followed.
lahwran chapter 50 . 11/2/2015
oops, previous guest review about unfollowing was me.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/2/2015
I come back after two chapters and you've killed off the main character and skipped everything. unfavorite, unfollow. I was liking it so much...
Guest chapter 49 . 10/28/2015
NO! Say it isn’t so! D:

-oh. For one terrible moment there, I thought this was it...the end. I’ve never been so relieved to realize a plot is underway.

Have you considered crossposting to Archive of Our Own? Fic the caliber of DMPR ought to be published there too.
llIMagic chapter 49 . 10/28/2015
I think this story is one of the best spin-offs from HPMoR that I've read. I think you did a good job of realistically portraying the motives of multiple independent characters and mapping out how they intersect and such.

That was a huge surprise to hear that Draco and Neville are dead. I almost want to think it's a trick or something but on the other hand I don't think Hermione would drop such a bomb on Harry unless she was really sure it happened. Looking forward to learning when went on behind the scenes just now.
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 49 . 10/27/2015
Please let there be more; I am terribly lost.
Jack Vander chapter 48 . 10/26/2015
nicely done
beserkerbeast chapter 48 . 10/23/2015
love to see more.
Really enjoy this story
BB
Guest chapter 48 . 10/21/2015
Remarkable.

I recommend Apollo Robbins (featured on TED and in other vids) for more on attention blindness. It's astonishing how easily our senses can be bypassed when exploited in just the right way.

Intended or not, I appreciate the symmetry of Draco now penning his own poetic warrior/politic words of wisdom which mirror those of his late father.
Guest chapter 48 . 10/20/2015
I haven't been hit in the feels like this in a while. Good show the last two chapters. And the author's note was brilliantly written
R. James Gauvreau chapter 47 . 10/16/2015
Great ending here.

Also, the first HPMOR sequel which I can stand to read. Thank you for writing this.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »