Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Practice of Rationality
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 47 . 10/14/2015
I do like this story, but I have to admit I kind of skimmed through this chapter.
Andreasfr chapter 47 . 10/13/2015
I don't get it.
Jack Vander chapter 42 . 10/7/2015
THIS IS FRICKING AWESOME AND APPEARS TO BE A WORTHY SEQUEL TO HPMOR
W. Irvine chapter 46 . 10/6/2015
Great stuff. Draco is well-fleshed out, Slughorn and Lockheart both likeable, and the world created by HPMOR rolls on.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/3/2015
Riveting. I liked all the nuances of the Veritaserum conference. Plus, there's still a chair for Prof. Quirrel - awww.

Hi again, Armageddon Cloak! It's great when authors use objects/artifacts/tools more than once. If I were a character in a story, I'd make it a point to take full advantage of the inventory at my disposal.

Gosh. Like Harry, Draco adapts remarkably well to the harsh circumstances he's forced into. I have to keep reminding myself that he's still a kid (gifted, granted, but still a kid)...I think we're so used to Hogwarts/the magical world being portrayed as an exciting place that it's easy to forget how terrifying it'd be too.
AudaciousAJ chapter 45 . 10/2/2015
What spell was Eunoe again?
pingalingdingaling chapter 45 . 10/2/2015
Eunoe. That is the 'anti-amnesia' spell, right?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 45 . 10/2/2015
interesting chat
Guest chapter 37 . 9/29/2015
Reader's note: I don't believe you and I don't care if I'm wasting my time.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/29/2015
"Youthening," what a fun word.

Ha, studying as a reward for getting through a boring book is so Hermione.

This tale might be taking place in an off-the-beaten-path realm where magic and rationality intersect, but the levels of intrigue and mystery you weave solidly match those of a published thriller.
Mikko Rauhala chapter 44 . 9/29/2015
Couple of nitpicks: I believe Harry said at the end or MoR that Hogwart's didn't need to worry about ministry funding anymore if it came to that, so consider just concentrating on the other ... inconveniences caused by Draco's visit and dropping that mention.

Also, in the end, seems like there's something missing in "a valuable piece of information had tumbled to the nobody at all seemed to notice".

Anyway, do carry on, the story continues to be enjoyable.
DaystarEld chapter 42 . 9/25/2015
Since you asked so politely, just wanted to leave a review and let you know I'm still reading, and enjoying the story and characters immensely. The battles are as inspired as in HPMOR, and the new perspectives are refreshing without feeling out of place.

I look forward to seeing where the diary sub(main?)plot rises to prominence, but am definitely enjoying the ride along the way: as on of my readers told me about my meandering, superlong story, take your time in getting where you're going, because so far the journey is great.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/23/2015
I like that you're not afraid to show being enlightened doesn't mean one already knows everything/has considered all perspectives. Rather than tarnish his character, Lockhart's interchange with Slughorn made him seem more human to me. We're all fallible.

Here's to your writing prowess (and ego)!
JohnLocke94 chapter 42 . 9/23/2015
Oh, well, all right, there's worse things than paying people in Ego. Especially authors, notorious for it.

Good story. Please continue. Well-developed characters. Don't get lost in it.
falenas108 chapter 42 . 9/23/2015