Reviews for Intrepid
Kraizy chapter 2 . 6/3
I was super interested to find out how Taylor's powers work but I just can't stomach the fact that this fic is some kind of redemption story for the trio. I kept up hope when it looked like Sophia was going to have her comeuppance but then of course one of the trio has to show up and save her.
A chapter 9 . 4/18
hello this is good have a cookie

is foil an oc?

wait a minute...foil...hhhhhhhmmmmmmm ... tin foil! the true reason for the name!
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 2 . 10/21/2020
a long and interesting chapter. excellent sarcasm from different characters and Nimue is already on her way to being one of my favorite characters. Taylor's power is certainly interesting and amusing to see Emma has been practically railroaded into joining the undersiders. Interesting to see how this verse is different from canon, lots of little changes that already are altering the shape and the possibilities of the story. on to the next chapter!
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
Great first chapter, showing the how the Locker incident affected each of them, didn't expect Faultline to show up so I like the potential thread of where that will be going. ofc Shadow Stalker isn't really known for being introspective so she's going to be missing some things. Poor Dinah. she just can't win or be safe.
Innieminnie chapter 2 . 8/6/2020
Lol I wonder if Dinah's gonna take over the Empire and change their ideologies xD
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
So Emma gets a whole chapter, and everyone else gets shoved all in one? Mou. Ugh, okay I guess I don't really like Emma or Sophia really, so I'm biased. Still, I'm very interesred in Madison and Emma's powers!
Caver Floyd chapter 10 . 7/22/2020
A really good story. I wish there was more of it. Taylor’s power is kind of weird though. She’s like the Number Man with some parts better and a lot of parts worse. The excitement over of cape car chase was fun though.
FuzzyBoots chapter 6 . 4/12/2020
I'm enjoying this story a great deal. It's weird seeing the trio as heroes, and I'm still getting the hang of some of the new capes (or new abilities among canonical characters), but it is well-written.
R.N.Ellington chapter 7 . 2/25/2019
this has perhaps already been addressed, but could Emma not simply use an oxygen tank in order to stay frozen alap?
ReadR13 chapter 10 . 9/30/2018
Love this, hope you continue it
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2018
the actual fuck is aishas power? it needs to be connected atleast a LITTLE bit to brians why does she have a random ass power? WHY?!
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
I was thinking of power inventory being a power, although psychometry wasn't my first thought on how to make it better.
L0K1M0t10N chapter 4 . 6/9/2017
Firstly, I'm really enjoying this story. I started reading it straight after Atonement, and while Madison seems to be pretty much the exact same character, I like the way you've taken the others in different directions and mixed the powers up.
A minor criticism is how quickly people open up to complete strangers they've never met before about their backstory Worm makes it pretty clear that sharing details about trigger events and the like is extremely private and not commonly done.
I think you've mixed up the changes from canon and the stations of the canon really well, and I think the more proactive and Machiavellian Dinah is a great touch.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 10 . 5/21/2017
I just want to see the potential relationship of Taylor, Emma, Sophia, and Madison in the future once they all meet up one day.
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 10 . 2/27/2017
Love this story, will you continue?