Reviews for Where the Heart Is
Mellia Bee chapter 7 . 10/1
This whole thing is so cute - I just love it. I particularly adore your Clint/Laura interactions, especially the scene with the thunderstorm. All your characters are beautifully done though. Thank you so much for writing and sharing! I have the warm fuzzies now. :)
So Lila like finding Nemo but what about finding dory?
Also I LOVE ️it
Love it!
Katie MacAlpine chapter 7 . 1/7
I love this story! I hope there's more chapters coming. I can't wait!
WintersPheonix chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
Aw the cuteness!
WizardthatsaDemigod chapter 7 . 7/20/2017
This is adorable! I hope it continues!
floatingmangocake chapter 7 . 6/10/2017
This is great and I hope it'll live.
nana723 chapter 7 . 5/29/2017
I like this story. Can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2017
This is one of those stories that can be summed as "Short and Sweet". While it is on the shorter side of things, the writing and dialogue went above and beyond any of my expectations. I can't wait for another chapter to come along, keep up the good work :)
Something Witty chapter 7 . 5/15/2017
That was awesome! You portrayed the characters amazingly well ad I could totally see this stuff happening. Keep up the awesome work and please update soon!

P.S just as an observation sometimes instead of putting Lila you put Lily. Probably just auto correct. But just wanted to point it out
cflat chapter 7 . 4/29/2017
Nice of Thor to unintentionally prevent Cooper and Pietro from potentially getting in trouble because no doubt Clint and/or Laura would have found out eventually.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Looks like both Natasha and Laura like dorks :-P

LOL with Cooper and his mini-spy skills :-)

Very heartwarming stuff and LOL for Finding Nemo on a loop
666Spektor chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
Hahaha I love Thor!
Please update!
Qweb chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
Playing Legos with Thor. He did owe Lila reparation.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 7 . 4/15/2017
Ha! This is great! I love the idea of Thor coming to Clint for romantic advice. It's great.