Reviews for Tatsumi ga Kiru!
guest chapter 11 . 9/21
update?
LovingLuminous chapter 11 . 9/8
No update?
Guest54 chapter 11 . 8/19
update more dude!
annonymous chapter 11 . 8/3
Every time I read this I like silently cry inside bc I know this fanfic is never gonna come back
Mercurius Darkness chapter 11 . 7/24
oh dear, esdeath knows. sucks for him
weaponizedtoast chapter 11 . 7/13
Ya know, I really like this story, but the message at the end of the last chapter could be phrased better. Like, 'It Lived", because you haven't updated for years.
Stanger chapter 1 . 7/6
Pls one of my favorite ones so far
some random person scrolling chapter 1 . 6/23
please come back we all have been waiting for an update.
Culter Dei chapter 11 . 5/24
About 837 days from when this story was last updated (or 2 years, 3 months, 17 days, to put it in perspective) and a trip down 'TV Tropes' (plus a binge-read through SeerKing's "Code Geass: The Prepared Rebellion") was what it took for me to finally understand the science behind a harem: it's all a matter of 'situational sexual behaviour' (and Tatsumi's relatively good nature - in the case of this story, what remains of it having been sharpened to a blade...)

Nowadays, I don't see the appeal of pursuing Esdeath romantically (or beyond her 'anime boobs') now that my head's caught up to my 'other head' below the belt - she's probably the most extreme case of social darwinism known to anime and manga, and a sociopath to boot! A hyper-lethal combination that will definitely lead to everyone dead, just like the anime (in the manga, they fared better but ironically, Esdeath was way worse).

/TOO MUCH INFORMATION BEYOND THIS POINT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!/

If Tatsumi manages to at least screw her before she dies, then everyone's happy (loosely defining the word, in a world as 'crap-sack' as Akame ga Kiru/アカメが斬る), in that Esdeath finds 'love' and that Night Raid and the Revolutionary Army's most dangerous adversary is out of the way.

If she ends up pregnant (and having a caesarean section), then here's hoping Tatsumi has some sort of plan with the child/children... 'Offing the Offspring' might seem 'logical', given the setting (and the potential dangers of Demon's Extract being inherited by blood). Raising them to resemble nothing like their mother? Another story altogether, since they would have to overcome the potential prejudice of being the 'bastard spawn of Esdeath'.

{!} And to fellow readers thinking this would warrant a report for this story, I say 'double standard' - how many of you come across mature-rated stories that make use of war crimes, murder, massacres, dehumanisation, genocide, ethnic cleansing, deportations, unethical human experimentation, extrajudicial punishments including summary executions, use of weapons of mass destruction, state terrorism or state sponsoring of terrorism, death squads, kidnappings and forced disappearances, use of child soldiers, unjust imprisonment, enslavement, torture, rape, political repression, racial discrimination, religious persecution and other human rights abuses and are still present on this site?
Kenzaki Uchiha chapter 11 . 5/23
Man, really hope you continue updating this. I like the plot.
Angryhenry chapter 11 . 5/3
This is a really interesting Fic
atkinsondonovan chapter 11 . 3/16
Please update this story has an amazing plot a perfect AU I can’t wait for what happens next
Cephalon chapter 11 . 12/30/2019
It's gonna be the New Year's, mate. You plan on coming back to this story with a new chapter anytime soon?
AcumenDarious chapter 5 . 10/30/2019
Huh, Aria's fate is very similar to Ayato's in Tokyo Ghoul Manga. Good stuff.
Bolbox chapter 11 . 9/1/2019
You know, if the next ‘shit’ that Gaea does is a rehashing of the plot for “E.V.O: Search for Eden” (with Tatsumi as the candidate for entry into Eden as Gaea’s immortal partner, what with Tyrant evolving and all that)... that’d be rather ‘funny’ on a meta-level, y’all.