Reviews for Times of Sakaki Yuya
Make more please
biscamulan22 chapter 1 . 4/25
hi canna:) i love ur story and i have a request for you i hope to hear back from you soon:)
AngelFaux chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
awesome,I love it
OO chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Oh my Ra this was so adorable~
I love OneShots like these for some reason. Maybe it's because I love the Yu Boys (and all the other Yu-Gi-Oh! Boys) a little too much for my own good. I don't know. I'm Dimensionshipping trash.
Anyways, really epic fic. I fell in love with it.
bopdog111 chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Well this is really something. I never seen any fic like this. Even though I never seen Yugo, Yuto, and Yuri in the dub they are pretty interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
It was so nice all the family working together until u decided to put romance in it on the last part I think u ruined it sos
Ray Akaba 210 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Aww! :D :D So cute! Although there were times when I felt like Yuri was acting a little...anywho! That's who he is so I DON'T CARE! :D hope you write more like this soon!
hikora chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Ah, what a sweet family. So cute!
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Awww, adorkable and cute
Little Lady Lime chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Ah! This was so great! I never even knew that I shipped them until I stumbled on this story! Ugh, they're too adorable.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Beautiful I want a lemon!
Lady Leaf8 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I loved this story! ;D
It got so hot with the Yuri scenes and the end. I don't know why, but I'm in love with Yuri/Yuya, and I absolutely loved the scenes in which Yuri was instigating "things" with Yuya.
I can't wait to read your other stories you have and ones in the future! _
Sincerely,
Lady Leaf8
umeboshi ume chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Gyaa, cute. Yuri is so aggressive and Yuya is so cute XD
Gilbert chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I have had many blush moments reading this and I had to stop for a few times to avoid a nose bleed. Good job on this!