Reviews for Forever
AerisSerris chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Very sweet and adorable! I'm particularly fond of the line "Everyday that I am with you, it feels like.. Christmas morning." Made a big ol' smile appear on my face. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Aww so sweet and romantic :)
Nat chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
I'll read anything you throw at me. :) cough cough new emison chapter. ;) love reading all your stories. xx
Kourtnay chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
How did we NOT get this on the show? I mean I know we technically did in 5x18 but that was a dream or something. WHY didn't we actually get Stelena being engaged and happy? Instead we got a TOXIC, FORCED FANSERVICED ship in Dullena. It makes me so mad. This was written so perfect. You write amazing! If I ever think of a Stelena idea, I will definitely PM you so you can practice writing more stories for them; not that you need the practice because you are already a pro! BRAVO!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Love it
BePassionate24 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I think you wrote it out wonderfully. I like how you captured the sweetness of their relationship in it. Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
What would've happened in season 4 if Rebekah really did take away Stefans memories? How would Elena help him back (stelena)
stelenaxeternal chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
MY BEAUTIFUL STELENA SO FEW PEOPLE WRITES ABOUT THEM ANYMORE AND TO GET THIS ? STELENA PROPOSAL SO CHEESY JUST THE WAY THE ARE (STEFAN WOULD TOTES DO IT IN THE SHOW) I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR THIS.
Pearlstar chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This was adorable, and I needed it after all the heartbreak stelena fans have been through. Would you be able to write an Au sort of stefan and Elena fix where elena and stefan are both vampires and attend the same high school? Just like a light hearted teen romance thing with some vampire shenanigans thrown in. Pretty please? Lol
i loved it write more!
Awwwww
more moreee pleaseeeeeeeee!
setthingsinmotion chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Take this from someone who has been a SEr from the beginning it's beautifully written. Hope to read more of your work soon!
Natgirl93 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Just adorable! Troy will love it :) Very sweet. xoxo SE fans will be happy with this Paris.