Reviews for Angels Do Have Claws
monbade chapter 35 . 6/16/2010
interesting story, waiting for more
Caboose-3856 chapter 30 . 7/17/2005
she should find out about the potion and i will injoy seeing moldywarts again
Caboose-3856 chapter 27 . 7/17/2005
lol that sucks stupid love potion
Caboose-3856 chapter 22 . 7/17/2005
i love this story. one reason is its not a Harry/Ginny fic. those types dont do anything for me but your fic rocks
Lachwen chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
wow i love this story so far!
Tmctflyboy chapter 35 . 10/1/2004
loved your story
xbakazarux chapter 35 . 8/18/2004
I like this story..._
LadyBlackofAzkaban chapter 35 . 8/12/2004
Awesome! Is it the end? I mean you-know-who's still out there...BUT It should end here it's too good to DRAG out! GREAT STORY! Best Mary-Sue there is!
gaul1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
good
BloodRedSword chapter 31 . 9/3/2003
nice!
Jezabelle Lake chapter 35 . 6/4/2003
THat was such an awesome story! i'm going to read Lost Sapphires... i hope that's as good as this one!
aideen chapter 35 . 5/15/2003
I loved it!

I like Harry with an OC best anyway, because he just doesnt fit with any of the other girls.

I think this was very nicely written!

Will there be more, or is this the end? Even though escapes and rescues were a bit easy sometimes, I really really enjoyed reading this story!

Hope you have more good stories going...
Atalya chapter 35 . 4/19/2003
Hey FireGoddess(sp?)

I love this fic. To begin with i just thought it would be like all the other 'New Girl Hogwarts' fics but it is the best 1 i have ever read. I really hope u update or write a sequal coz i'm sure i'm not the only one that will murder u if u dont.

Luvya

~Abby~

PS can u plz read my fic? i need some opinions from some great writers so i kno how to improve. Thanx
Thor Nairda chapter 35 . 4/11/2003
Hey FireGoddess. This is a great story, please write another one soon as I can't wait to read it! Thor-
CassieXanthe chapter 35 . 4/8/2003
That is so good! Very sweet! I really like your style, and I'll be reading the sequel when I have time. Would you believe, I spent practically the whole day reading this from start to end? Just couldn't stop!

-,-'-