Reviews for Out of the Ashes
Hey man just wanna say good work keep it going
Blitza chapter 4 . 7/1
Love it. Don't let anybody get you down bout writing. You're really really good at it.
Marc1345 chapter 2 . 6/28
Could you later possibly let him capture mewtwo since it just seems that their hatred of team rocket would let them bond as well as help ashs desire to get stronger
megacharizat chapter 3 . 6/20
its ironic, he hates team rocket, yet he wants to be like the leader of team rocket. I wonder how is he gonna feel after knowing who the leader of team rocket is.
megacharizat chapter 1 . 6/20
well, I don't want him to have a different starter, but I'm still gonna read it. I'm a huge fan of Ash, and just one thing isn't gonna scare me away! muhahahahahahahaha!
bloodlinenaruto chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
please update again soon
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
This is sooo good! I hope you continue this
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
So Ash decided to nickname his Aron "Tank". ...I like that.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Cool! Ash got to watch an Aron hatch!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Wow. *sniffs* Ash loses Delia in this and Professor Oak blames himself. Yeah, that would make sense about Professor Oak.
HoldTightAndPretendItIsAPlan chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
I rather like this story but how are you going to deal with the charmander situation? Because, well, he would havd died without Ash and the gang's interfenence in the anime, but your story doesn't even start until months after the anime timeline... is Charmander dead in your story? Or did he miraculously survive?
(Note: He's my favorite Pokemon because he is just so resilient and stubborn!)
SilverBlader chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Please tell me that you're continuing this one, this is as good as Traveler; and very original. This has top five potential.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
Pokemon like lucario would have been better as aron is a common pokemon but it's a good story
Deacog chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
Please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
I really love this story and can't wait to see what comes next!