Reviews for Memories
Lily chapter 1 . 7/11
Ok so i finished the whole story and I just have to say that this was one of the best i have ever seen... it's not often i cry at the end but it just made me realise how thankful i should be.. you are a great author :)
Mea chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
I'm so in love with this chapter , it it completely heart wrenching, but at the same time it makes you want to just sit there and read until your eyes hurt!
maybehaylee chapter 25 . 8/6/2015
I think Sirius' dad's name is Orion.
maybehaylee chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
I know you probably don't care but Sirius' middle name is Orion.
Sirius Orion Black. S.O.B
Person81 chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Nice song at the end. Very nice.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
i'm sooooooo done with this
mellarkable5678 chapter 39 . 3/28/2013
Such a sad ending :(. I know it's how it happened but whenever I write Jily it's like they're still alive, you know? Soo soo sad
marauderette22 chapter 39 . 11/4/2012
I hate the Marauder's story, it's so sad :( And I hate Peter with all my heart. James and Lily didn't deserve that (I love Jilly fanfics but when I think about how it ended it depresses me)...Sirius didn't deserve that either, or Remus... :(

Anyway, you are a great writer and I love all your stories and this one really touched me...so thank you for writing it!
HpGinny77 chapter 39 . 11/8/2011
that was beautiful
crazyshannonigans chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
One question: do you like characters getting writing related jobs half way around the world from their loved ones? Cause it happens to two different characters in two different stories! And both end up going, leaving behind their loved ones.

Not that I'm complaining. I LOVE drama. And your stories. Just wondering.

So anywho... Third time trying to read this story and I'm already farther along than before :) so so so good! I love the alternate universe feel of it. I've always wondered about wizarding universities and I love your ideas. Very good story... Can't wait to read more :)

~berkekey
Moonshine0808 chapter 32 . 5/28/2011
This is the saddest chapter of this story

*sob*sob

I can't describe it

It just tore me apart
Moonshine0808 chapter 31 . 5/28/2011
I can't believe it Peter is so evil I didn't had a chance to relax and stop crying from last chapter and then suddenly savannah dies as well

Tears are rolling down my cheek so fast and I can't stop it
Moonshine0808 chapter 30 . 5/28/2011
I cried so much

U express the pain too well it felt like I was being stabbed

I loved it and couldn't stop thinking about it
Moonshine0808 chapter 39 . 5/28/2011
Omg this is the best story anyone could have told I burst into tears before I can stop myself

It is ssooo sad every one just suddenly dropped dead

I hate peter sooo much and I feel so sorry for remus because he doesn't know the truth and his 'good' friends died and wife and kids too

I also pity sirius he was a really good character but he was the one who everyone mistrusted in the end

But he was the best friend and he felt guilty to suggest Peter even tho it wasn't real this fault

I really can't say anything I just feel so bad because it didn't end up perfect on anyways

Peter got a alright life and the marauders and the honary marauders either dropped dead or had nothing to hold on to In life anymore I really loved this story I can't stop crying and I just have to say this can be a really good novel if u publish it

Artemis's Scribe chapter 39 . 10/18/2010
the ending is so sad! fantastic story! :)