Reviews for Of Wizards and Scarlet Witches
rey dreemur chapter 5 . 5/25/2019
OK I call bullshit on this one... How the hell can an over hundred year d powerful as fuck wizard not be able to get into a young girls mind? IDC how powerful her powers are. And how tf was hr caught off guard? I also call bullshiy on that. No way an over a hundred year old man would NOT notice a threat. Especially a wizard
dead feather chapter 4 . 12/29/2018
Nice idea. So did Harry destroy the whole universe he left behind?
This was a bit too artistic at times. Describing thins and scenes is good but the pov changes and the word-iness made this slow to read. It might be good for pride and predjudice with slow pace but not really avengerverse actionpacked plots.
dead feather chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
Just a bit confusing. I had no idea what happened after the first paragraph.
Honduran1629 chapter 3 . 12/1/2018
this story makes no since and is chaos
MindForgedMan chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
God, please learn to give information and use relevant characters with your writing, it's completely uninteresting when you have to OCs the reader has no attachment to when they're searching for the MC, especially with then incredibly confusing world establishing. No one knows if this is the same earth, an alternate earth or what have you because the opening spiel indicates one thing while the dialogue between the wizard and who I'm assuming is the Mandarin indicates the world is Harry's original world.
MargaritaS chapter 5 . 8/31/2018
I think there has to be a balance between laying it all out there in the beginning vs drawing it out and leaving your audience saying wtf after slogging through many a teasing chapters. this is verging a little to far without answers especially for an incomplete work. I do how you continue someday, i would like to know what you had planned :)
AutumnSouls chapter 5 . 10/21/2017
Your dialogue is incredibly confusing. You don't have a new paragraph for dialogue if it's the same character, especially if you don't bother putting a dialogue tag to it.
AutumnSouls chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
This ridiculous writing where we don't get the name of the person until the end is incredibly annoying.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2017
I loved the story sad that it probably won't be updated
Nate chapter 5 . 4/10/2017
Shitfic.

I'm out.
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
Roserayrose chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
Awesome, I like this story. Hope that Harry will be a bit less 'Dumbledore' (read: cryptic) and start being more... Harry.
But I hope you continue updating!
monkey kix ass chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
wonder if the rest of the team will come around. interesting premise for the story so far. enjoyed reading what you've written. hope you get around to updating again soon.
jinx777 chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
PappyOldGuy chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
I like it! I find your take so far very entertaining. There are so many ways it can go, and I look forward to see what direction you (or, as it sometimes goes, the story) takes. I am a fairly recent discover of the "FanFiction" site, and am currently following around 15 - 20 stories (and now yours as well) so I am receiving at least 3 or more updates each week. I do look forward to your next update.