Reviews for Glue
jprdec29 chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Amazing story I love it thanks for sharing
Fykatherine chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
Overall, it was a great story. The plot was definitely enrapturing, power packed (pun intended) with adventure, romance, humour and danger. Although, I regret to say there were a few parts I found rather confusing or some parts of the story just lacking that extra 'oomph' to make it complete. Either way I'd rate this story an 8/10.
billionsofblue chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
This was one of the most amazing reads ever! As soon as I started I couldn't stop till I had devoured the entire fic. You truly have a gift for writing! The plot was intriguing, and your characterizations are so well thought out. I especially loved the dynamic between Bruce and Diana, and I enjoyed the progress of their relationship. I also loved the detail about the fountain, and how they would leave "unwanted visitors" there - what a brilliant and subtle addition to Bruce's entire playboy persona! Thanks so much for writing this, I look forward to reading more from you!
Sparkly Blue chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
Great story! I really liked it! However, I was confused as to how Batman was able to go into the Labyrinth in Metropolis without causing Diana pain. I thought that they could not be apart for more than a couple hundred feet. So, I do not understand how they were able to separate at that point. I also didn't understand how Circe was able to be apart from Diana without causing her pain either if she also had a piece of her soul just like Bruce. That part was very confusing. But, thank you so much for sharing! I loved it nonetheless. Great job!
Ni Castle chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
I loved to see Diana in the mansion with Tim and, of course, with Bruce. I liked the action too.
this was a good story
LOTSlover chapter 13 . 9/30/2015
LOVED IT! Can't wait for more from you. :)
WonderBatFan chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
I like how you ended the thread with Robin. The story was good. If you do an epilogue, I recommend that you include a brief conversation between Hades and Circe. Something along the lines of (in Circe's prison cell) Hades asking her about what she did to "His Little Girl".

Looking forward to your next endeavour. Don't be so hard on yourself on completing your stories in a timely fashion. This isn't for profit, and life has a tendency to get in the way.
Dario chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
I liked it. The only issue I really had was Diana called in Minotaur Carl in that one chapter, which was resolved in the next chapter. No continuity errors, a lot of callbacks to the show, it was good.
mbembet chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
great ending! i always love a happy ending :D
anyway congrats for finishing this fic it was a very good read and hopefully you'll write more BMWW :)
and happy birthday :D
mbembet chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
amazing!
CrazyPhenom chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
Congratulation. A nice story which kinda took an interesting turn somewhere after the beginning. Hope to see many more of your works.
jens.karlsson.129 chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
hahaha really nice
Two-Eyed Charlie chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
Heh, poor poor Tim.

Welp, for starters, congratulations on both a completed story and your birthday!

And I most certainly enjoyed the latest installment to this story; good send off, all the little plot points (minus the whole "Case of the Missing Lasso" aspect) are neatly wrapped up, and it ended on a great note for everyone that doesn't have purple hair, so well done!

I like seeing how you're writing has evolved since you started, especially with how you handled Wonder Woman. She definitely came into her own as the story progressed, and this chapter in particular she was the complete package of calm, determined, caring and strong, so, again, very well done. Again, the fact that there was in fact plot and not just fluff made the story very enjoyable to read from the beginning, but at the same time, I did enjoy the fluffy parts. The banter between Bruce and Diana, as always, was great to read.

Good luck on your next story!
Sultan chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
After having read some of the fanfictions which involved BMWW, I found that Diana was a victim somehow and later Bruce finally giving into his feelings. Among all those stories, this was far better. But I wished, Diana wasn't the damsel in distress. I wished there were tension between them, more arguments, and then even more drama finally the inevitable
Sultan chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
wow i have to say. it was nice reading it. so far diana and bruce stuck to their characters