Reviews for Sing Me A Lullaby
ktikat131 chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Aww this was beautiful and quite good :), please please continue too many people are only doing one shots :(.
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
This was nice. I liked it. I'm glad you updated. And throwing Tony in was a good idea. I feel like you did him well, even though he didn't talk as much as usual. I'm not complaining. :)
Keep up the good work.

-BtFM
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Great! They are getting along!
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwww!
ThisWasNoSurprise chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Update this, I love it
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Yes. Yes. Yes. I like how you did this. The hulk action was amazing by the way. And them talking at the end was just what I expected. I love it.
Brutasha shipper chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Wow what an amazing chapter! Please keep up the good work and please update soon! I'm looking forward to it!
carmelcarmie chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Thank you thank you! I'm so happy that you decided to write another chapter... how about one more? Or ten more is fine too :)
Tripp3235 chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Great follow up. Great way of adapting the story to fit the new version of the line. And it makes sense you may have to "simplify" the language for the big guy. The sun is setting probably doesn't make sense to him.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
I really wanna see them from bruce pov now. That would be epic. Mostly because I wanna see the drone bit and the triggered change.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Sadly, I feel you should have used the exact phrasing from the movie "The sun's getting real low.' to be more effective. And Rogers cursing? Totally ooc in my book. Other than that the story was well told. I like that their relationship changed after her experiment,
Brutasha shipper chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Great chapter! I loved it! Please update soon! Looking forward to what's in store in the next chapter!
ship.one.AC chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Loved this backstory
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This was a cute one-shot. I imagine it did go something like this off-screen. You have a very firm grasp of their personalities, which is great. The only thing I didn't like was the last sentence. It just needed something more, or something different. The ending is just as important as the beginning, even if it's for something short like this.

I do like your style, and I think you have a lot of potential for a writer. Keep it up.

-BtFM