Reviews for Home Again
sillychick13 chapter 19 . 4/7/2018
PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS STORY!
paulavara140 chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
Please update !
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 17 . 10/7/2015
Any hulkout I love but that just freaked me out...I'm seriously considering dropping this from my favorite ed stories because the part of me that rps as Bruce is fucking losing it the more I read.
wolftattoo chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
I hope Bruce kills Natasha and Clint not Tony he deserves to live he and Bruce have become such close friends. I never liked Clint and Natasha their the attack dogs of Shield well actually Fury. They'll betray their teammates at the drop of a hat especially Natasha since killing, spying, manipulation, and seducing is all she knows. If she and Clint were killed nobody would really miss them not even Fury sure He'll lose two of his best agents but it's not like their irreplaceable anyone can do what they do.
AgentR084 chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
Mini Hulk!
StrongestThereIs chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
Please have hulk DESTROY the avengers. Thor might be tough, but oooh, let it happen
BraziaRios chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
Update Update Update!
AgentR084 chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
I don't know why, but for some reason I have a feeling, it's Coulson who's going to show up with a unit
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 14 . 7/23/2015
Oh gosh, I had a feeling something like this was gonna happen. Ultron was gonna kidnap Bruce's wife. Out of curiosity, once the twins turn on Ultron, is Ultron just gonna abduct Abbey and do the same thing he did to Natasha, telling her how he doesn't have anyone else and she gets the crap scared out of her when he destroys himself with an upgraded version of himself?
catsnips chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
omigawd!
bridgetlynn chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
...strangely I find myself kind of disliking Abigail. Mostly due to this last conversation she had with Tony. It shows a serious immaturity in her attitude.

I mean, I get her attitude to a certain extent: your husband turns green and ridiculously dangerous and ran off to 'protect you and the kids' (and it was his fault - people seem to forget that - Banner was experimenting with things he should not have been and wound up screwing his life up). That sucks. SHEILD has been playing creepy self-entitled stalker for 5 years. That sucks.
But...WTF did Tony ever actually do to her? He blew her off when she showed up to Stark Tower claiming to be Bruce's wife? So what. He didn't know Bruce was married and considering Bruce has a certain level of fame as an Avenger it is not inconceivable for someone to attempt to claim being Mrs. Bruce Banner (or any type of connection to any other Avenger) in order to get into the Tower. And with how close the two are supposed to be it's entirely reasonable that Tony would assume if Bruce had a wife Tony'd know about her.
Her attitude towards Tony is clearly a reflection of the (justified) rage she's feeling towards her husband...rage she can't actually let out due to the risk of angering him. And in this case Stark doesn't deserve it. Also, not once did she mention anything about having come to terms with the Hulk's presence. It's almost like she wants to pretend it isn't there...here's an idea. Why doesn't she suggest they move somewhere that Bruce can safely work on ways to either control Hulk or remove it from his DNA (and still be together as a family) why is it one or the other?
Lady Syndra chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter!
wolftattoo chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Everyone will soon know but will Clint and Natasha betray Bruce? If they do Bruce will kill them both.
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
No the sciencebros need to be friends!:)
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 6 . 6/3/2015