Reviews for Fairy Tail: Phoenix Rising
Silverman1212 chapter 2 . 5/3/2019
this is a great story , i hope it gets updated soon since its been two years since last update .
Lim Kingchin chapter 2 . 2/25/2019
continue please!
SoraROCK chapter 2 . 7/4/2018
I hope you will update next chapter I want to read soon plz?
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 2 . 8/17/2017
I like it
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
Not bad
1995hzq chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
Second chapter in 2 years. But I like this fic. Please keep it up. How did Fairy Tail almost died.
BlueRosette23 chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
Will there be another update this week or am I have to wait 2yrs again for the update. This is an awesome story that I wouldn't mind reading again and again. It's hard to follow stories when you aren't sure when the story will be updated. That's all I have to say. Great work with the chapter and I hope you'll update soon It's hard to find great FairyTailXNaruto stories this days.
dragonfighter11 chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
So should I expect another chapter in 2 years? If so tell me so I don't bother following this thing lol
fraxures chapter 2 . 5/20/2017
Awesome chapter I can't wait for the next one
bladetri chapter 2 . 5/20/2017
like XD
waa7x chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
Interesting first couple chapters hope you update soon!
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
New characters are interesting and it seems the world really went to shit with the main crew away.
Iwillwritegoodoneday chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
I have abandoned Naruto x Fairy tail but you are the last ray of hope for this crossover please update and don't abandone this amazing story.
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
While this story is somewhat interesting, I do not enjoy how there are so many OCs (I will probably not continue reading), and I would really hate it if you muck up the story with romance (almost everyone who does fails to execute it properly).
BlueRosette23 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Please don't make this a romance story. I want to see what Naruto can do and be a badass ninja/mage.