Reviews for Smooth
AxieJade chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
technically an iron man crossover.
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
YES YES YES I LOVE IT this was amazing kudos to you my friend
SoulMore chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
FAN!~
Aurora02 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
I like this story very much. The characters are well written and I love the tension between Stark and Murdock. If you ever feel the wish to continue this one-shot, I will appreciate it quite.
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
What a lovely-one shut that is so giddy and smooth. Hehehehe
swimmingintears chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Dude. Those last two lines though. I died laughing. There are tears of laughter in my ghostly eyes right now. Hilarious how even THE Tony Stark, playboy extraordinaire, acknowledges Matt's awesome ways. Great job capturing Tony's "i-dont-give-a-fuck" attitude. Loved this!
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
wow i love it all!

The last line sums up Matt and his incredible wit perfectly . I love the intelligence you kept up with Pepper's character as well as the dynamic among the avocados and pepperony!

Great little one shot, I really enjoyed it!

-DMRA
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Because if anyone could get a rise out if Matt Murdock, it'd be Stark.
abandoned-fanworks chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Ah, my search for a Daredevil/Avengers crossover continues but I feel this little oneshot was definitely worth my time

I hope you decide to continue
afangirlfandom chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
OH MY GOD! Best possible Star Dust reference! I loved this, great job!
rmlohner chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I'm really loving all these stories about Matt meeting other MCU characters, and this one is no exception. Everyone is perfectly in character, and it's even strong enough to support a larger story, though of course it also stands perfectly fine on its own.
Ravenclaw563 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Characterization is spot on here and I love the Stark vs Murdock thing; Murdock deals with street crime and Stark deals with saving the world with the Avengers, which creates an interesting dynamic. Well done!
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
You should continue this! Daredevil should totally join the avengers! Please?
Padria95 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
BOOM! HAHA! That was beautiful. Take that Stark! I loved the way you portrayed Matt here, so awesome! I'd love to see more :)