Reviews for The Empire's Jewel
daianapotter chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
hi i like the fic even thought that Mulan was extremaly OCC (she wouldnt cry so much times). You should make the fics with a little more description because some time things happen so quickly that you dont really get them (the way they kidnap Mulan first and second time was something seen and dont seen)
daianapotter chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
did he stay for dinner?
1sunfun chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Nice story.
TTAznGrl92 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
are you continue this story? I would really like to know whats gonna happen
alibi girl chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
gud storie a little weird the way it's set up but still gud. on a scale of 1-10 1 being bad and 10 being the best i would give it a 7. but thats on my scale. could slow it down a bit like im trying to learn to do but other wise gud. i'm still confused as to why ch.3 is just like a part of ch.2 but ill fidure it out some time. c u!
Emerald Princess chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
E! this story is so good! keep up the great writting! I can't wait until Mulan gets kid naped! Is it coming up soon?
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
Interesting.
Angel452 chapter 3 . 5/6/2003
What happens next? When does Mulan get kidnapped?

Please post as soon as possible.
Tanith Bri chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Ooh... get's interesting. I love Shang/Mulan fics.

I don't really write them, but I am currently writing a Mulan fic focusing on their kids, keep it up.
Lynn12 chapter 3 . 12/24/2002
Aw.. that was so cute i like the part when Shang picks up Chi Fu and tells him to play nice. Keep up the good work I hope to hear more from you sonn.
ToughSpirit chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
Good clean up of this story, can't wait for your next story.
Lynn12 chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
Hey Becky it's Amy where have you been? i have been waiting for an e-mail from you oh also i made my story it's under the name Lynn i read your story again i like it a lot! i thought it was cute as usual oh and if you do get a chance to read my story i just want let you know that i am not the best writer so i am sorry if it is corny well please write back() but i think you should now my address by now,Bye!