Reviews for More Than Bullets
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
This was a fun story!
E'lisa chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Lady (or dude), I'm slightly irritated. No biggie. I am a super fan of both series, and you do the best work of all the authors. You're descriptive, funny, detailed, and accurate in how you portray the stories. But... You never finish them!
Having another writer take it up isn't the same. That one, erm... Mudkkkkk or something, doesn't come close. They speed through the words with no emotion in the story. They flow too quickly! I can finish their rendition of your work plus four chapters faster than one chapter of yours!
My point is, although you may not feel it, or just lost inspiration for the idea, please don't leave every single one of your stories with a cliffhanger. Finish them with an extra three paragraphs at least. Make the brothers leave, or Danny have to go to dinner, or something. I felt as though I was reading J.R. Tolkien's, The Hobbit again. The ending was massively disappointing in the book. Bilbo gets knocked out BEFORE ANYTHING STARTS and wakes up to the fighting over, everybody dead, and a teary goodbye to his friend. Then he goes home and writes a book. What the heck, Tolkien?!
You write just as fantastic as the man, but also end the story as abruptly as him. Please, finish your work?

Sincerely,
An ecstatic-and-disappointed-reader
Uber Cool chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Fentons just got #busted
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Oh my gosh, this is one of your short fics where I feel like I really want to continue it, at least in a way. There's SO much potential here, and you finished it off well, but there's just an untapped horizon of fanfiction out there from this. Especially the way you portrayed Jack, a way I've always agreed with, honestly. I guess it's kind of mean and Vlad-ish, but I've always thought of Jack as rather stupid.

FYI, I kinda rant here...

Like, there's this super-deadly portal who landed your best friend in the hospital for anywhere from a year to five years with a disease that nobody's probably heard of before, because it was created because you weren't paying enough attention pouring a soft drink into your experiment. Like, what would have happened when the ecto-acne came back, and the soda was discontinued? Lots of casualties. And Jack and Maddie know that things come out of the portal, and therefore, they probably know that they're not the ones stopping the ghosts from destroying the town, and it sure as hell isn't Valerie on her lonesome, so unless they're stupid enough to think that the ghosts just come back to their lab voluntarily, they know that Phantom's doing everything.

Here's where it gets a little dark and angsty. They know that Phantom is fighting the ghosts and keeping people safe, most probably, which means that them chasing him has a much darker meaning. They don't care if he's a good ghost, he's still a ghost. At least Valerie can claim that her entire, stupid vendetta against Phantom is based on the wrongful assumption that he's at fault for everything in the town, but (at least from what I see) the Fenton's are fully aware that Phantom is protecting the town from supernatural creatures, and they don't care. He is a supernatural creature, therefore, despite his moral being, he's only there for them to destroy.

Basically, my personal, not-cheery view of the Fenton's, is that they have something of god complexes, and are kind of batshit crazy insane. Because they believe that all ghosts that lay beyond the ghost portal are now theirs to study and dissect and do with them what they please, basically like a fucked up version of slavery, just because they managed to climb the mountain and create the ghost portal, which, actually, is really scary. That's also why I think Reality Trip is pretty messed up, not just because of the clowns and warp control, but because I think Danny's parents will only accept him for a short time because they see that their son didn't come out of the ghost zone, and therefore he's not theirs. But then again, this creature that their son has become became so because of the portal, and is supernatural, an is therefore theirs to dissect.

I try not to write angsty fics mostly because I like happy endings, and I probably just ranted up in here for no reason, but whatever. This story was great, and you did an excellent job with the open ending, making people think. I love how happy and excited Dean and Sam were in the beginning, but as this became evident as a city-wide hunt, they weren't so cheery. As always, you did a superb job writing this short story, and I hope you have a nice weekend! (rest of your weekend, whatever.)
LittleBirdieChan chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
WHAAAAT? NO OTHER CHAPTER? SNAP!
Just when it was getting good. Uh-huh. (LOL) XDD
satoz chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
LOL! really looking forward to the meeting Danny the halfa xD
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Well. These walking body count magnets are gonna ruin this town's lovely zero fatality record eh?

Man really are totally opposites.

(I wonder the what the exact height differences are)
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
It was fun seeing Jack babble on enthusiastically. I particularly laughed at his comments that he was glad it didn't mess up Danny's face because it looked like his.

Also thank you for explaining statum.
ShadowPillow chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Uhhh, yeah that didn't turn out quite like they thought it would.
CloudyRaven chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Danny will have a hard time getting around these two. I'm surprised he does not have wrinkles or suffered an heart attack already.
allegedly chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Well, that wasn't exactly what they were expecting, was it? Whoops! XD
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
And then Danny comes home and flips.