Reviews for Just friends
themagebear chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
this tripe took you a half an hour?
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Good story, but too short!

Yahiko seemed very much in character. His speech patterns were still very rough and tumble, just like they were in the anime. He also seemed uncertain about Tsubame's response to his feelings for her, which is also true of the anime. I just wish you could've taken it a step further and made him realize that he liked seeing her laugh because he was in love with her.

Still, it was very cute to see Yahiko and Tsubame acting conspiratorial when Kenji tried to eavesdrop.
stephanieff chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Aw _ Perfect, it was lovely
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Good fic. Funky with some of the grammar (mainly tenses) but then again it was years ago so that doesn't matter.
Lexi-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
so good...loved it and it was nicely written! _
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
That was really cute! Loved it. _
Rissi-Sama chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
agian...its really cute and full of Kawainess!

TeeHE NO DA...write more kensin fics!
Valese chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
o...i think u should continue this, its very good! i dont want it to end here! please make a new chapter!
Obsidian Eclipse chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
*.* Awwww... really lovely, well-written, kawaii. Yahiko and Tsubame is one great couple! :D
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Hehehe! It was so cool, honestly! I'm in the verge of finishing my fic too, which was suppose to be a K&K but I guess I'm adding a lot of touches for a Y&T. I just love that couple! LoL!

Anyway, loved your fic. It's been a long time ever since I've been to the RK section, hehe! Anyway, great fic! Write more!
kudaranaiko chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Hmm, not bad. Usually whenever I read something that short, it ends up not coming together at the end. The only thing that got to me was the misuse of grammar in some spots. Sorry, I'm really picky about that, but good job.
Prudence-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
It was so cute! I just love YT as well. Write more!

Love, Prudence-chan