Reviews for As One Does
aniseed flower chapter 9 . 6/11
I love this story. Its so easy to read. You write these two so well. Been hoping for that epi but i figure its long gone by now. Lol. Thank you for writing these awesome characters.
terriberry chapter 9 . 6/2
I enjoyed it very much, thank you! And I do hope we get an epi someday :)
the chemistry is off the charts!
susiereckart chapter 9 . 5/13
I just read this and absolutely think this is the cutest little fanfic. Would love to see what happens in the epi. Please some day finish it. Such a cute story of true love. Actually you could do several epi's, I wouldn't complain at all. ;)
VryUnique chapter 4 . 5/3
My brother in law is four years younger than my sister, it's never mentioned or even noticed.
harkie5 chapter 9 . 1/7
Awesome story! I loved it!
london spam chapter 9 . 9/24/2018
I enjoyed these two, but it finished just as it was getting so good... really hope the epi comes together. Maybe Edward's college graduation or even the retelling to the grandkids?
marysix chapter 9 . 7/4/2018
Cute lil story! Such a sweet Edward.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2018
this makes me happy :)
Mylisssa chapter 9 . 2/22/2018
This was great, the waiting, the chemistry build up, and his elation when she admitted her feelings past and present. Years later, someday epis are always welcome.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2018
This was so super cute! I know it made a cute story for the grandkids!
KDMCAM chapter 9 . 1/7/2018
This was soooo cute! Def. made a great story for the grandkids!
S1203 chapter 9 . 1/7/2018
Great little piece. thank you
ppeaches chapter 6 . 8/5/2017
Ugh, Bella is so patronising in this. The way she goes on you'd think she was middle-aged or something, constantly mentioning how young and immature he is. She's only years older than him! Plus he's 18 in a few months
Bevey99 chapter 9 . 7/1/2017
Sort of a cliffie. damnit