Reviews for As One Does
ClaceLover08 chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
As One Does has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in May by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
FyreMasen chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
Loved it!

Fyre
blueeyedcherry chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
*sighs happily*

This was the perfect ending. Them together, touching but not touching, bantering and smiling. My heart is soaring right now.

Yep, perfect as could be.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
xo
Zveka chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
Great story, I was thinking that she is much more older than him as she called him a lot kid... In France age of consent is 16...
marigold123 chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
I really loved your Edward in this story. So sweet and so persistent...and strong. Bella was great, too...trying to do the right thing. I loved the way you wrote the tension between these two. I wish you luck with the Epi...I would love to see them a few years down the road. This was a great ending...but I am greedy! Thank you for writing!
Koshivuh chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
Loved, loved, loved these guys! I could read about them and their antics all day :D
annaharding chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
Very cute story! I liked a younger guy when I was in my 20s. Didn't work out too well tho. I'm glad it's working for B & E tho!
Thanx for sharing.
katmom chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
Wowza...great UST!

Thanks for sharing.

Kathie
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
With no rush to indulge any longer, wallowin' around in bed for hours and hours is like heaven! Good for them *fist pump!*
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
Jeez! I can't stand how cute they are now that Edward is legal LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
As much as it pains her, Bella's right! When you can't trust yourself anymore, it's time to bring this to a screechin' halt...for now!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
Bein' torn in two is a terrible thing! But when Edward turns eighteen, all bets are off, right? Right?
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
To say Edward has gotten completely under Bellas skin is an understatement LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
Ah, the Fates do conspire to keep throwin' 'em together...with a little help from Esme LOL!
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »