Reviews for The Dixon Path
Gracie Miserables chapter 1 . 7/8
That was heartwarming to read on Merle's point of view. He wants his brother back and Daryl is a father of two children. I loved Waiting on You. Such a good story. You did amazing on this little story on Merle.
Angela.Rayleon chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
Poor Merle!
Queen Hady chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
I loved it
bethyllovesmoonshine chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
You wrote Merle perfectly!
onejoy4u chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Heartbreakingly true to merle's character...
pageslearntothink chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Now I REALLY liked this one. :D I don't know, sometimes, I like to imagine what other characters' opinions of certain relationships are. From any show or movie to be honest.

This was really cute, despite Merle being a jackass.

"You are my god, you are my soul. You're my savior in a devil's robe and I can't exist without you, I can't exist without you. You are my drug, my are my cure in this infected world and I can't do this without you, I'm dying here without you. I wanna lie with your bones forever." -Bones, In This Moment

-Rachel
layvba chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Awww. I feel bad for Merle in someways, but in others... He choosing to stay exactly who he is. Daryl wanted something better, and he got it.
Mccorv3 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Always enjoy Merle!
Newsie35 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
That was a refreshing perspective from Merle. I can see his point of view even if I don't agree with him. :)
ktut chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Loved this further glimps into Waiting On You Bethyl! So sad that Merle can't join and support Daryl. But I think you wrote him true to this version. Great one shot!
stacey.coonan chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Ah, poor Merle. But he choose to not believe or accept his brother's new life.

You still have an amazing talent writing Bethyl and this beautiful family atmosphere that surrounds them. I can never get enough of it.
lisasays chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Loved it! Daryl has his code and Merle had his.. I always felt they messed up killing him off too soon. I guess that's a recurring problem the producers of that show seem to have with interesting characters :-P
fancyfaye chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Loved it! I always thought Merle & Carol could have been good together...just my thoughts. I totally love Daryl & Beth togther...sigh.

Super, super job! Thanks for the Bethyl
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I just love these extended AUs of yours! I hope there's a second chapter ... :)
heatherrk chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Brilliant as usual! I love all facets of Merle. When he's an ass when he's nice and anywhere in between.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »