Reviews for Him? Really?
fish chapter 1 . 4/29
Not really much of an arch to the story- i started to get bored halfway through and skimmed til the end. Found hermione to be a bit too OOC in the big reveal scene. Nonetheless was a sweet, happy read
Nahrond chapter 27 . 3/24
that was Soo good. I cried a lot. but happy tears mostly. there is one spot when Hermione was arguing with Charlie that you wrote Adrian instead. no biggie.I loved this a lot.
Glorificus26 chapter 8 . 3/22
This is maybe the third time I have read this, and I think it’s so adorable! I really wish there was more of this pairing out there! Thank you for putting this out there! Much love!
generric-username chapter 27 . 6/28/2019
That was a great well written story. Thank you for sharing!
PanduhBabyy chapter 27 . 5/19/2019
OMG! I loved this one! It was so friggen cute!
FlowerChild23 chapter 27 . 5/14/2019
AWW. THAT'S SO SWEET. HE IS NOW MY NEW FAVORITE CHARACTER.
whenthesnowmelts chapter 27 . 5/12/2019
I adored this! I'll have to thank artemisgirl's "New Blood" for sparking my interest in Adrian Pucey. I liked the way you wrote him and Hermione. Your writing now sparks my interest to read your other work! Can't wait to read more!
Thanks for sharing this with us!
Xoxox whenthesnowmelts
Pharies chapter 27 . 3/28/2019
I had so much fun reading this. I love that Ron eventually came around and the relationships Hermione jad with various Weasleys. Her relationship development with Adrian was paced well. All around, a great read )

~Tori
gentledove2 chapter 21 . 2/19/2019
Charlie is a nasty piece of work...unsettling Hermione for his own personal agenda. Feel free to give him something nasty...like say genital herpes, genital warts...
gentledove2 chapter 26 . 2/19/2019
The King Brown Snake of Australia isn't actually a "brown" snake, but a black snake. And if you don't describe the appearance of the snake properly to the medics, well you are in deep doodoo as the antivenom for the brown snake doesn't work on black snakes. Either way, a bite from either a brown or black snake in Australia will likely kill you...so Mr. Granger wouldn't have been lying about his life being in jeopardy!

No, I am not from Australia...just fascinated by the country, not that I will ever visit there. They have both salt and fresh water crocodiles (the salties are nasty), poisonous snakes, poisonous spiders, poisonous jellyfish (there is one that will kill you in about half an hour and doesn't even hurt...people die from that and don't even know they are in danger)...and did I mention sharks with nasty sharp teeth? An emu can kill you with one well-placed kick...a kangaroo can disembowel you with one kick...I think I will stick to my books...
gentledove2 chapter 23 . 2/19/2019
Good going, Pansy! When you are dealing with trash (ie. unrepentant Death Eaters), imprisoning them is just silly...better just to get them taken care of permanently so they can't come back later to bite you in the butt!
gentledove2 chapter 9 . 2/19/2019
There is nothing wrong with rare pairings. Say you wrote about Harry and Ginny...there must be two hundred thousand stories about those two so how would your story stand out? But when you write about two rare combinations, there aren't many stories like that so true fans can easily find them and then your story gets read...and reviewed...instead of buried in a mass of other stories!
gentledove2 chapter 7 . 2/19/2019
I truly hope you let something nasty and painful happen to Ron as he is such a dirt-bag. I am really enjoying your story.
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 27 . 2/17/2019