Reviews for The Trouble with Faking It
Guest chapter 16 . 12/17/2017
I love this story so much! You should follow up onceupongreys on insta that’s me. While I’m reading this I’m legit just screaming “TELL HIM” in my head over and over really don’t want this story to end
greeky-geeky chapter 26 . 11/20/2017
I LOVE IT! I want to see killian adopt henry
CSColifer Fan chapter 26 . 9/7/2017
This story will go down as one of the greats. I can tell as when I have finished in I already miss this iteration of them. Thank you so much for writing this.
Lonelywicked chapter 26 . 8/27/2017
Lovely ending. Great story. Loved it...
Lonelywicked chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
This story reminds me of the E! Channel tvshow The Arrangement. Great. Can't wait to read the whole thing
bornreader chapter 26 . 5/24/2017
This was a wonderful story! It was fantastically written, and I love the journey you took us on. I loved all the angst but how you gave us that happy ending we as readers always want.
Liz chapter 26 . 5/19/2017
Love love LOVEDDD...bing read in two days
jimmisgirl chapter 13 . 4/23/2017
This is fantastic
Tony7323 chapter 26 . 4/17/2017
Well I must that I really enjoyed your story a lot it was very well written nicely done...
klainespobydelenalove chapter 26 . 3/21/2017
This story is AMAZINGLY AWESOME! You are very talented!
All.The.Stories.Are.True.24601 chapter 26 . 3/15/2017
What a truly amazing fic, thank you so much for dedicating so much time and effort- it's seriously frickin perfect
Hiccstrid Lover chapter 26 . 1/3/2017
Thank you for this awesome story. Captain Swan is adorable and I'm very relieved Killian was resurrected in season 5. I loved your careful plot buildup and character development and the fact that you integrated other once upon a time characters perfectly into the story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/10/2016
This is fanfuckingtastic! I read this entire thing in one sitting. Magnificent!
Lauren chapter 26 . 10/24/2016
Just read this story from start to finish for like the 5th time...amazing every time!
NationWide33 chapter 26 . 10/22/2016
I started reading this and couldn't stop, it's truly an incredible piece of writing. I'm not even a big captainswan fan but this fic was just ridiculously amazing.
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »