Reviews for The Trouble with Faking It
XerxesRises chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
Fantastic ending to a fantastic story. You should be so incredibly proud of yourself. This story was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to read your next story! Great, great job!
onceuponaprincess chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
what a lovely story, you did a very good job! Thank you for this! LOVED IT!
midnightswans chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
Omg cant believe this is over I feel like I was hit by wrecking ball.
I love this fic so much idk how I'm gonna make now. Thanks so much for this
Tabletworocks chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
Thank you Thank you Thank you! This was wonderful as are you!
kitkattin92 chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
Oh my goodness! This story, I have no words. I know everyone says it, but I just love this story so much! It has been such a joy to read and every time I get a notification there's been an update, my life stops until I've read it! You are so talented and this has been a true work of art. I can't wait to see what other stories you come up with! Thank you for this incredible story. Keep writing!
Laura-chan chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
This story really helped me getting through the hiatus and I waited your updates with much anticipation. Thanks for giving the world this amazing fic - I always love how you portray CaptainSwan in your works! And since I won't be able to watch the ep until tomorrow morning/afternoon (it'll be aired at 3am where I am and I have to wake up at 5am for work), the epilogue made me smile while waiting to watch it.
Once again thank you and awesome work!
Chicklit chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
Thank you! I have treasured this story from start to finish.
darkswanouat chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
This fic has made me cry so many times, this chapter was so emotional (in a good way, major feels!)
Thank you for never failing to kill your readers with this story, it's been amazing
LoonyGleek chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
This was really great! I've loved this fic!
crazydasiy-in-tha-house chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
I'm gonna miss this fic sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*breathes*oooooooooooooooooooooo much
KillerQueen66 chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
OH MY GOD! That was so sweet and cute and lovely and just... ugh! I loved it. Absolutely loved it. Such a cute ending.
You know, if you do write that novel, you will have no choice but give all of us the name of it so we can read it. I love your writing style. So... Good luck with it. And other following fanfics. :)
melsbells91 chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
I'm so so so sad this is over. This seriously has gotten me through the hiatus. It was so well done and it was a joy to read. You truly do have real talent, don't doubt that. I do hope you choose to visit this again sometime, or at least hopefully lots of cute fun scenes for the "Outtakes" story; scenes like THE WEDDING!, maybe Killian and Emma going over offers for different roles, Emma helping Killian learn lines (maybe over a steamy scene ;)), Killian adopting Henry, Henry's first girlfriend/date, daddy!Killian moments. Maybe even some future scenes with their new little one :). Can't wait for whatever comes next, thanks for a great ride! Mwah!
aramisette chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
Awwww, I love that ending, but I'm said it's over now. I looked forward to every update. Will you being any future takes? I'd love to see Daddy Killian.
lupis93 chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story! It has been an amazing experience waiting for each chapter because each chapter was just amazing and exceeded the last one. It did get me through the hiatus and now that the hiatus is over I'm sad that this story is also over but looking forward to reading the outtakes that will come and hoping that we get a wedding one and of the birth of their child. Thank you again and hope to continue reading your work!
colourmehappy chapter 26 . 9/27/2015
I so sad its over, what an incredible journey! I loved every moment of it, even the heartbreaking angsty ones. Thank you!
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »