Reviews for The Trouble with Faking It
cate chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
i have school in the morning i should be asleep but this is killing me man im not even joking oh my god
cate chapter 18 . 9/1/2016
OH MY GOD UR KILLING ME
Miss.Ceri chapter 26 . 8/24/2016
I can't believe I have just read this! I absolutely love it! Although I'm so sad its over! but love love love it
Jola123 chapter 26 . 8/19/2016
that was a bloody awesome story. thanks for sharing!
Jola123 chapter 14 . 8/16/2016
can we please take a moment to appreciate this sentence: If she goes down with the ship, so be it. 3 my fangirl heart stopped beating for a sec here. love this story so much!
Molly-HookedonStars chapter 26 . 8/10/2016
Hey...
Well, I just found this story, and now that I read the last chapter, I have to say that I love it! Everything...
The ideia is pretty cool, and you are a really good writer! (I could't stop reading the story)
I have to say that I would like to read more about this story, like see a little bit of this family's future. :)

Cootles chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Wow, just wow. I finished reading this over a week ago and I can't get it out of my mind. So amazing in so many ways. I have never been so heartbroken over a separation of characters since Stephanie Meyer's "New Moon." My phone went flying across the room and my husband laughing at me from that and all the tears I cried.

But I think that thing that got me the most about this story was so much of that truth behind it when it comes to actors. We can't forget that these characters have come to life from some amazing actors. And since we all follow them on some form of social media we see their lives are crazy. Just following them on Twitter makes my head spin from their schedules. I think Bex was in a different city each week after filming season 5 until the start of season 6. Jen flew to LA for 1 day and then back to filming. At SDCC this year Jen made a comment about how Josh, Colin and her only had 2 hours of sleep because as soon as they were done filming they were on their way to San Diego which was at about midnight. Then Jared posted the glam squad was there at 5ish. Just crazy. And Josh left social media because he couldn't take it from the things that were being said. And even in one of Colin's earliest interviews he mentioned he told his wife not to read any of it.

I just felt it was amazing how well you brought that lifestyle to life, just the reality of being a celebrity. It was acknowledged so well and incredibly touching.
sensualswan chapter 26 . 6/17/2016
Love this story!
Cece chapter 26 . 6/12/2016
I should have been studying, what with a paper due tomorrow and an exam on wednesday, but I stumbled upon this story and had to read it all, I have to wake up in 4:30 hours and it was so worth it! Thank you for this fluffy, cute, lovely story! It was everything I needed.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
i love the idea for this story as well as how its writen. If anyone knows the existence of the same story minus regina in the rol of killian i would be delighted

Love to the writer, for sharing this with us
HauntedSecrets chapter 26 . 5/29/2016
I just spent my entire morning binge reading this story and my heart is exploding. Great job!
electrictoestoo chapter 26 . 5/29/2016
This is amazing - for some reason I thought I'd already read it, so I so easily could have missed it entirely. I'm glad that I clicked on it anyway, because it's a fantastic fic and would've been a shame to have missed out on it!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/26/2016
I'm just going to start off by saying I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY, IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CAPTAIN SWAN FANFIC. Ok, now that that's out of the way, I wish this story was longer because it was amazing. You are so good at writing and I don't know if you'll ever see this because you haven't been posting lately. You should really start posting again and make another multi-chapter and it will be just as beautiful. I really hope you see this because I want you to know you are amazing just like this story.
rational chapter 15 . 5/8/2016
I love Killian barely managing to pull back from Emma. Also, I love how thoroughly Emma trusts that Killian would never let their first time be on a lounge chair.

Oh, Emma. Just spill your damn secrets.

Those images, of Emma and Killian taking turns gazing at each other while the other smiles for the camera-I can totally picture them and they are heartwarming.

Whew, Emma waking up and deciding to touch Killian. It's just so Killian to not be able to deny her, even when he knows it's going to drive him out of his mind. To have her just touch him outside his pants, while he was barely holding it together, and then for her to want to touch him skin to skin...I love the way he stuttered for awhile before finding words to say. His iron self-control is astounding.

So, so hot how Killian made very clear to Emma what he was going to do in the shower, without ever saying it directly.

Aww, genuine affection from Emma. Dopey smiles from Killian. Kissing in the car. Being all frickin' adorable in the grocery store (Killian trying to avoid giving the paparazzi super embarrassing photos). Killian taking her picture and posting it just because he loves her. Makes me feel all warm inside.
rational chapter 14 . 5/8/2016
It has been a very long time since I was last reading this story. This chapter was too much for me at the time, and I put it aside to process my feelings, and then it got to be so long that I knew I'd want to re-read from the beginning...And here I am, finally doing that!

Honestly, I came back to it because it's been a really rough month. I needed a story I knew was good, where the characters are well drawn and pull me in. This is that. So anyway, on to this chapter!

I love how free and easy Killian is in the car, and how it totally throws Emma. It threw me the first time I read it, too. But I realized it makes total sense. Killian is not impatient with Emma, basically ever, but it makes him tense when he feels like things are getting worse with her instead of better. Here, David's comment about how Emma seemed ready, on top of their great day together, has really given him some hope that things might finally move forward with her. Plus there's just the simple basking in how much she's welcomed his touch today, and how she's still welcoming his touch in the car when there's no one around.

Emma, on the other hand, is wound so tight that him just putting his hand in her leg is enough to make her have to stop herself from making a sound. She is not in a place where easy affection makes any sense to her. I love her inner conversation about just giving in, but he's in love with her, but she has feelings for him she's afraid to name, but their relationship has an expiration date, but, but his HAND on her THIGH.

Of course, Killian's happiness is fragile, and as soon as she shows signs of pulling back, he's uncertain again. But for once Emma is more afraid of crushing him than risking herself.

Ha, I love Killian suggesting they swim in their underwear! Afraid to let her go for even a second? Also, crazy seductive, pulling his shirt off like that. But not surprising that the thing that really gets Emma is none of that but something he said without even thinking, referring to it as "our house."

Their little stripping game, though, man. I'm with Killian, except really they are both playing with fire. But somehow Killian manages to hold himself back and wait for her to make the first move. Impressive. The heat between them is so strong. I like the way they were both daring each other. Reminds me of their canon kiss in Neverland.

So interesting, the way their make out session in the pool turned into something of a battle between Emma wanting something more simple and physical and Killian wanting to slow down and show her how much he loves her. "The feelings the kiss has exposed..." Nice. It broke my heart when Emma said "I can't" and he immediately apologized and tried to go to work on closing himself off again. But for once, that wasn't what she meant and it was so touching to see her try to stop him from doing that. And then his plea, that she not use this as an excuse to sleep in the guest room again... It was so sweet to see him about how much he likes waking up with her in his arms, and to tell her explicitly that he will have no expectations for her.

Ah, I love that Killian is torturing himself thinking he should have held back more, while him holding back was exactly what was freaking Emma out.

It makes me sad that Killian has always been so hyper aware of Emma's distance that he couldn't even let it go in fantasy. But it's good to see that now he's not afraid anymore to entertain the idea that Emma might someday actually do these things with him, and so he'll finally let himself actually picture it.

I really like the general air of coziness in this whole chapter. Even though the sexual tension wasn't really released, somehow just acting on it a little, along with Killian's promise not to expect things from her, seems to have cleared the way for them to express how much they just enjoy being together. It's touching.

Making out on the couch after eating Chinese food together-it's so adorably domestic. I want this for them. Also, it was hot and I'm impressed they managed to stop. Sweet and moving again: Emma's worry afterwards that he'll think she's misleading him, and his concern for her and amazing patience. Oh man.

Why am I not surprised that onceuponsomechaos is responsible for the extended sexy times? Of course that was her vote. I knew I liked her for a reason!
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »