Reviews for The Trouble with Faking It
tinksauble chapter 26 . 3/2/2016
I totally loved this fic! Thanks for taking the time to write it!
meliecom chapter 26 . 2/22/2016
Hello dearie!

what to say what to say...! Your fic has been pretty much my entire life for the last three days! Hahaha! I went to bed waaaay to late, but I couldn't stop! I'm kinda glad I just finished it because I have midterms tomorrow and I need to sleep ;)

I really loved it seriously! Loved it so much! All of it! Even at the very beginning I was freaking in love with it! Loved the cupcake baking, the angsty stuff, the sexual tension, the AMAZING sex scenes EVERYTHING!

I've loved that killian was so patient with her, so caring and sweet and tender! My heart broke so much for him tough when Emma left! I could just feel everything he felt, the messages he left on her phone just killed me! So gosh how happy I was when he saw him again!

The necklace he gave her was just perfect too! And the way he proposed! Honestly I've loved every bit of it!

Thank you for making these last few days about something else than midterm stress..! Your writing is amazing! You're amazing! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/6/2016
. Maw.,Mwwsewaqs
megs chapter 26 . 1/30/2016
Love love love this fic! So beautifully written, just the right amount of angst and lust and pining and everything...one of the best fics I've read in a while, thank you for sharing it with us.
Sonny13 chapter 26 . 1/31/2016
I just finished a two-day marathon of this story and it made me laugh and cry and I just absolutely adore it. Well done! I can't wait to read more of your work, your writing is brilliant, you have some serious talent!
kikinette11 chapter 26 . 1/25/2016
Very great fic, i'm in love with your emma and killian
Bravo
French reader
crazygirlne chapter 26 . 1/16/2016
I just sat down and read this in four hours, only getting up when I had to. It was fantastic! I loved the whole thing.
Ella chapter 26 . 1/13/2016
Omg. Amazing. Loved it.
Haley Renee chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
I. LOVED. THIS. I stayed up until almost FIVE in the morning to read it, and I didn't even get halfway through. As soon as I woke up I immediately continued reading. Thank you so much for writing (and for helping me through this winter hiatus).
onkie7705 chapter 26 . 12/25/2015
Loved it! Couldn't put it down... brilliant!
emmas-prince chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
Hahha Emma punching Gold was hilarious! I wonder what happened to him after the epilogue? Also. I loved that Emma didn't get mad when he found out about Killian hiring Elsa as her lawyer. Lovely chapter!
emmas-prince chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
Omg I loved that ending! It is so cute to read Henry calling Killian dad and ing lad he didn't resent Emma for going after him when he was older. It was such a nice gesture for Killian to formally adopt him. And his reaction towards Emma's pregnancy was the cutest! I'm definitely going to read the outtakes. I can't wait to see what you wrote for them. Thanks for giving us this story, I know it might be tiring sometimes or like it is not worth it but I loved it and I bet all your readers are thankful for it too :)
emmas-prince chapter 20 . 12/18/2015
WHAT?! How can you live a chapter like that?! Well, good thing I don't have to wait to read the next chapter. I'm glad Henry didn't resent Emma for giving him up. I'm glad he's a happy voice and is learning how to live with Emma and what a new life like that entails. I wonder what will happen when Emma talks to Killian again. Wonderful story, I love it!
emmas-prince chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
Oh my God, I just hope that when Emma finally tells him, he won't get mad or something. That would be awful, though sort of understandable. I loved Emma's conversation with David and how she FINALLY admitted she loves him. It was about time! I can't wait to read next chapter and find out what happens with those two :)
emmas-prince chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
I'm glad they had that conversation, it REALLY was long overdue. It was so sad reading that she was avoiding him. And David is onto something! Or is it really a sure thing that he knows already? Or is it more that he has a hunch of how they met? Anyway, the story is amazing and you write wonderfully. Thanks k you for sharing this story with your readers, it is greatly appreciated :)
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »