Reviews for The Trouble with Faking It
emmas-prince chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Aaaw, it broke my heart that he's starting to care more about her than the movie and that even when she admits that they could make each other happy, she won't act on it. Totally understandable Emma behavior. And David is such a sweetheart. I hope we can see more of him and that we'll be able to see scenes with Mary Margaret too. I can't wait for the moment when Killian a tually starts breaking down her walls. Awesome story, I love it!
emmas-prince chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
I'm completely loving the story! The premise is so so good and I've been having this story on alerts for a while now but I had to finish other fics before starting this one. Imnonly in chapter four but I'm loving it already. You write beautifully! I can't wait to see what's to come. Is she gonna attend premieres with him or something? I can't wait to see how she reacts to to the whole movie star world. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us :)
FeelingWickedInABeautifulCity chapter 26 . 12/9/2015
Omg so many emotions with this story...I loved loved loved it! I think it's one of the best stories I've ever read. I just loved it...all of it...ugh I can't even put it into words 3 3 3
pezzz chapter 26 . 12/6/2015
Fun story! I enjoy your writing and I love that you kept the detail going for the last several chapters when many authors would have decided that the story was done and given a quick epilogue. Keep writing! Best of luck with your novel, I'd love to read it!
Lotte-Simba chapter 26 . 12/5/2015
such a sweet and fluffy story... really loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Re reading this fic because I love it so much!
ammNIwriter chapter 26 . 11/26/2015
Such a sweet and fluffy fic. Really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!
~Anna-Margaret
xx
Silver.Moon.437 chapter 26 . 11/23/2015
I know this is really late, but I just finished it and I'm amazed. I've read it since about chapter 11 and followed it religiously- that is, until my dog died and school started and anxiety overtook me. But having a sick day let me do whatever. And I spent it finally catching up. This is amazing. I adore your writing, and this story is so touching and beautifully crafted. Bravo. Good luck on your novel. You're very talented. 3
iloveperfume chapter 26 . 11/14/2015
So sorry for the late review on this (I thought i had done it months ago...oops).
From beginning to end, I've loved this story. The fake dating trope was so intriguing and the fact that Killian was an actor was even more so, because they come from such different worlds and it's his job to play pretend.
I really felt immersed in your story, I could see the scenes playing out in my head, they were so real. I loved how you showed the hard times, these struggles and the angst (you know i love the angst). Relationships are messy and hard and complicated...they are also beautiful and tender and loving. Thank you for showing all of this in your amazing writing. I loved the ending how Emma tells Killian that she's pregnant with the cupcakes...a nice tie in to how it all began. Can't wait to read this again and again :D
KELS B chapter 26 . 11/11/2015
Amazing story, absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
I'm in the middle of exams (not very important ones, but still) and I needed a really good story to distract me at times; so i looked around, searched through some authors' favourites and found this one. I'm so glad I gave it a go, I love the plot and your writing and I enjoyed all the adorable fluffy and the angsty moments - perfect mix and just great! Thanks for writing this and sharing with us:)
Alba S Blake chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
omg. I am so in love with this fanfic, I started to read it only three days ago and it's my favorite CS history ever. I really enjoy this chapters a lot, thanks for share with us... I am really excited for read more of your fanfics.
- Love, Alba.
LILY.pads.ROX chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
This was amazing. The whole thing was written so well and it is a beautiful story. I am in love! 3
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2015
Oh yeah, thank you beta! The voicemails are so important to have written out.

Oh my gosh he's perfect. He got her an attorney! I love how you talk about the smile that dances on Elsa's lips when Emma says Killian isn't hers. I imagine it looks something like the smile she gave when Killian was kissing Emma in relief that she didn't give up her magic (and herself). Elsa's a cs shipper!
singingisfun chapter 26 . 10/30/2015
OK, so I've been holding off because this is so bittersweet, my last review on your beautiful story. Thank you for sharing your hard work with all of us. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of this journey. You are talented and kind and lovely and I will miss watching for these updates.

So without further ado, here's my favorite line:
"How to make cupcakes, of course."
I don't think it could have ended any better!

*sending warmest wishes to you*
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »