Reviews for Virtual Flames
Honestly, when I first came upon this while scrolling through the Fairy Tail archive, I was a bit skeptical. I never read anything like this, and I usually skipped over stories that have such a short summary. But, something inside me made me click on your story, even though I had every intention to skip over it, and I'm so glad that I didn't. Your story was a wonderful and well written piece of art, you stayed on track with the plot, and you managed to make me laugh almost every chapter. That's something that doesn't happen often. You kept the personalities of the characters exactly how they would probably
UltimateReading chapter 1 . 6/9
Im back and im here to re read! I love this story sm!
DiannaRaven5889 chapter 89 . 6/7
This is officially my favorite Nalu fanfic of all time. You are such a talented and skilled author.
Lucy Goddess of the Stars chapter 89 . 6/4
I've probably read this a couple hundred times but it never fails to make me laugh, cry, even disgusted. But it's one of the most well written story ever, and God, the ending gets me everytime. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I hope you write more in the future.
Yukiko Natsuki chapter 1 . 6/1
I really like all your fictions and this virtual flame is one of my favourite. I re-read it like 20 times already. I like fairy tail or I should say that I used to like fairy tail. The last chapter of manga was not as I expecting and there was no nalu happening. I mean seriously! He wants them to be only best friend! And no jerza too...

Well whatever. But the fictions of yours are awsome. Keep working hard and we'll done!
jadejackson44 chapter 89 . 5/27
I’ve reread this fic so many times and each time I get so invested in it it breaks my heart every time
:3 mwah
stranger1999 chapter 89 . 5/22
ONE WORD:
AMAZING
ALL OF YOUR STORIES ARE TBH
this made me feel so many emotions at once!
very few stories are able to do that tbh
I have tears in my eyes due to the ending..:(
this story is love
Omg! Your writing just makes me soooo happy! I love that it makes me laugh... I wish I could do that with my writing! Anyway, just thanks for doing what u do! :3
SpiritDragon777 chapter 13 . 5/5
It's amazing how you can make so few words so sentimental. I almost cried. Your work so far is one of the best FanFictions that I have read.
SpiritDragon777 chapter 5 . 5/2
I love that you addressed the fact that Lucy is usually hated because of her celestial keys! She's still a great character and has development, unlike some manga/anime characters. But personally my favorite character is Natsu. I love this story! Recommended it to my friend. I hope she likes it as much as I do!
IShipItHard13 chapter 89 . 4/29
OK so I binged read this over the last two days and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Im not even a big NaLu shipper and this is PERFECT to me! So beautiful and Im so happy to have found it! 3
Ein Mikara chapter 1 . 4/27
i love this story. thanks author
Haru Ikanami chapter 66 . 4/20
Damn i thought she was gonna go. damn you. still a good story tho
Haru Ikanami chapter 5 . 4/18
"You light up the darkest tunnels" - Glenda Macntire

You light up my dark tunnel. You make me so happy.
10,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »