Reviews for Virtual Flames
The fluff! .
Neli2003 chapter 89 . 11/11
Beautiful!
VampireBasket chapter 89 . 11/10
I'm so depressed this fic is over. You're an amazing writer, and as Mira/Lucy would say: I can't even... I just cant! 3
Rara Erza Heartfilia chapter 7 . 11/7
Okay for the past few chapters I was really really meaning to review but then it was so good and then like before I could stop myself I clicked next and now I feel like a dick but I frigging love this so so so sooooooo much!Like this is frigging amazing, and this is exactly what I need to get over Fairy Tail ending, I frigging adore this!
Meetrie chapter 89 . 11/3
I love you.
smile-lifegoeson chapter 89 . 11/1
I'm so sadd! It's like FT ending all over again. This is a great ending, and I loved how you had her log off at the end. It could mean so many things and yet theyre all good. So happy that through this fic I got to know you :) can t wait for more stuff from you!
Wolf Rodriguez chapter 89 . 10/31
How could I not find this sooner? I loved it.
HellsAngel0816 chapter 89 . 10/29
I DEMAND A SEQUEL! This was too cute, sweet and totally epic to not have a sequel. please I'm begging yoooouuuuuu! :'(
joceybear chapter 49 . 10/28
LITERALLY DYING FROM THE CUTENESS WHEN I READ THIS

Haha I laughed so hard when reading this
U did a rly great job at this!
Binity chapter 8 . 10/24
Dude, I've only just finished chapter seven, and I'm already fangirling (is that how you spell it?).Anyway, this story is amazing and I just wanted to say that XD
xhottamale chapter 1 . 10/21
Love this! 464356466466647 out of 10.
10,919 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »