Reviews for Dark Sun
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Rip my heart out geez!
Puma chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Noooooo ... but great oneshot anyway. Now excuse me while I have to blow my nose *sniffles*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Drops my cake (Erza screams somewhere)
Stood up with a smile and walked away to cry on a dark corner where no one can find me.
You broke me. I hope you're happy.

(I admire this fine piece of art that was written by such an amazing style. I love your work and I admire you.)

Thank you for giving this to us... even though it hurts
highvoltage333 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Im crying sooooo goooooood
Starlit Infinity chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
OH MY GOD. This is MAGNIFICENT. Like, seriously, this is AMAZING. This resplendent, transcendant, WONDERFUL work. This is a supremely excellent, positively glittering, BEAUTIFUL piece of writing. This is awe-inspiring, positively BREATHTAKING. I'm not sure my praise could do this unparalled, primordial, ultimate WORK OF ART, any justice at all! And I am completely serious here, this is... this is... I'm ashamed to say that I am beyond words!
sailorpluto1709 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
You just made me cry. I hope you're proud of yourself!

(On a more serious note, that was AWESOME and your writing was impeccable! I think this is my favorite END fic out there!)
ElsniharElduran chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
... well I can understand, but it was refreshing change for once. But doesn't mena i want to see all the time. But you did another wonderful job, Mslead, and Kyrtin. -E.E
LunarDragneel chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Ur evil I tell u! VILE!
xSkiesOfBlue11 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
I forgive your lie. The story is just too emotional for me not to like it.
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Yes you did
Hirude chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Beautiful and full of emotion. It was as if a novel had been skillfully summarized into a one shot while still making me feel like I have grown with the characters.
Hirude chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Beautiful and filled with emotion. It was as if a novel had been skillfully sumerised
Lady of Eldritch Literature chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Why wouLD YOU DO tHAT!? IM CRYING, THERE ARE TEARS. OH MY HEART-
Snowflake chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
*Shock* *shock* It is... sad..!
suavespanol chapter 1 . 2/6/2017