Reviews for Dark Sun
Aelia chapter 1 . 6/26
Holy shit you evil evil person, who got stabbed at the end, me or Lucy? I want you to know I have this faved in my mind, but I can't bring myself to fave it and suffer with every reading. Oh my poor heart! But Natsu changing was very sweet to read, turning bit by bit for the better.
zulka chapter 1 . 6/24
I love it! But it's so sad! But I love it. It was great.
fuwafuwachi chapter 1 . 6/17
ohmygosh I literally cried.
WHHHHYYYYYYY
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 5/17
HOW DARE YOU END IT LIKE THIS?! I'm crying. This was so sweet and hopefull and then tHAT ENDING. But honestly what a good story. I'll just be here trying to get over it.
AlchemistLyn chapter 1 . 5/5
Crying. Literally crying.
DreamWeaver2121 chapter 1 . 4/3
this was beautiful. Tragic, but beautiful
Lkityan02 chapter 1 . 3/27
I was crying even I was only rereading your fics what even...the feels is too damn much QwQ
Btw I can't help but to laugh at your last sentence lol. "Remember when I said I made it end nice snogfairy? I lied" LMAO
Sweets and Tarts chapter 1 . 2/12
I cRiEd
ElviannaFairy chapter 1 . 2/11
Nannnnn
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Rip my heart out geez!
Puma chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Noooooo ... but great oneshot anyway. Now excuse me while I have to blow my nose *sniffles*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Drops my cake (Erza screams somewhere)
Stood up with a smile and walked away to cry on a dark corner where no one can find me.
You broke me. I hope you're happy.

(I admire this fine piece of art that was written by such an amazing style. I love your work and I admire you.)

Thank you for giving this to us... even though it hurts
kasaiiru chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Im crying sooooo goooooood
Starlit Infinity chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
OH MY GOD. This is MAGNIFICENT. Like, seriously, this is AMAZING. This resplendent, transcendant, WONDERFUL work. This is a supremely excellent, positively glittering, BEAUTIFUL piece of writing. This is awe-inspiring, positively BREATHTAKING. I'm not sure my praise could do this unparalled, primordial, ultimate WORK OF ART, any justice at all! And I am completely serious here, this is... this is... I'm ashamed to say that I am beyond words!