Reviews for Step Into Gensokyo
Someguy28 chapter 14 . 6/6/2020
KvAt at least this is better than I dunno every other fanfic of touhou I seen so far if you have a better suggestion pls tell me and I will find it otherwise I think I think your preferences are too much in the minority
Hey mister chapter 14 . 6/6/2020
Sooooooooooooooo when is chap 15 coming out I just finished and I'm wondering when you gonna post these I really like hidden gems like these
Someguy28 chapter 14 . 5/23/2020
Oh i wonder what this special chapter will be? Oh i guess i will never find out since this was last updated 4 years ago and your probaly still on hiatus but still 4 years is alot to make a new chapter dont you agree?
Someguy28 chapter 13 . 5/22/2020
Hey are you making another chapter i like your story and i want more of it especially with the pandemic here
KvAT chapter 6 . 3/26/2020
Truly sorry to drop the series here, but I don't like how "thought out" the interactions between the characters are, like they're too on-the-nose on the moralities and stuff. Feels like I'm reading something out of a kids novel or something.

I really like the Cirno you develop though.
WanderingMercAsashi chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
F**k you otaku cucks. Get a real girlfriend and a real life you loser.
Hj Tokimune chapter 14 . 11/15/2018
My favourite fic so far... I'm really sad it isn't getting continued.
oniebancale chapter 14 . 7/23/2018
i will be patient for a new chapter gotta keep readin if it updates
impatient dude chapter 14 . 7/12/2018
Cmon dude, I don't mean to rush you at all but it has been like a year since this was updated and it's FUCKING AWESOME!
Don't deny me my epic story writing.
Seriously this is probably the best written FF on Touhou on the entire site, it would be a huge shame to see it die
Spooke125 chapter 13 . 6/7/2018
I've noticed I'm coming to the end of this fanfic, will it ever be updated in the future? I loved your fanfic even with all the little grammatical errors here and there.
Sure its a Gappy Stu but it managed to put a smile on my face and I don't smile often.
Thewishfulgod chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
This story is pretty good I like it
ARSLOTHES chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
I love how this fic is sort of like Undertale in a fashion
Me chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
this story is an obvious gappy stu, altought it is one of the better examples there are out there.
The protagonist is a gappy stu mainly because he is a completely selfless character that basically defeated the first big bad with "the power of love", he started with spell-stealing cards, has a dark past, and rips quotes from naruto.
Also, i almost quit reading the fic at the chapter with the religious discussion, i mean seriously? Just...why?
Lone Maestro chapter 14 . 10/21/2016
Hrm... I do think that even the best among us suffer from a lust for control from time to time... They just need to be reminded of that sometimes. A formidable quandary indeed. Keep this going.
Textspeak chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
I was honestly wasnt expecting the last paragraph about parsee.
I mean... I could SMELL a tanuki so badly I'm actually a little disappointed we dont get a new villain for the next arc