Reviews for Burn Me With Fire
Harriverse chapter 11 . 4/15
I can see why this is a good place to say this story is finished. If so, mark it as such.

After all, its mostly clean up, getting the kiddies to pass their OWLs and leave for Italy.

On the other hand, so many possibilities open up! If Dumbledore is under their control, then letting the kids stay and consolidate their inheritances and grow their knowledge gives the Varia time to get rid of 'the pink haired women's, or at least set the stage to do so.

Of course, they will want someone to account for all the dead lords, so Xanxus and co. will still be pulled in to problem solve...which will feed into Harry's job of restoring balance... whatever you want it to be. They would still train in the summer.

Except, does the Varia need to establish them in Italy so they can take their place as neutral judges when the others fall? And now that magicals are discovering flames, will it stop with the fall of Voldy or continue?

You've written quite a bit since you published this story, but if you ever get back to it, I would enjoy what you create.
Harriverse chapter 10 . 4/15
Wow. Just wow.

How do you have time to figure out all that stuff? Or were you a reader before you discovered manga? Thank God for Google, huh?

Loved the Omake!

How rich is mammon?
Harriverse chapter 9 . 4/15
You have just left the reservation. That is an amazing cast of characters to juggle. How are they going to fit into the varia? How will they keep from getting thrown into Azkaban for practising forbidden magic? How will you keep them all straight?
Harriverse chapter 8 . 4/14
LMAO!

There were so many new and amazing ideas in this chapter! How can I appropriately laud all you have done? You combined 2 fandom, gave Harry an intimate and extended family...which by the way, I bet can charge those family wards on the Potter estate...created new flame types, gave Harry a "saving the world" multilevel mission...

Did I forget something? I'm sure I did, but this is amazingly awesome!
Harriverse chapter 7 . 4/14
Harry has 2 Slytherins, 2 Griffindors and 1 Hufflepuff. So he needs a Ravenclaw and we know it can't be Luna. Please don't let it be Hermione. You've done a marvelous job of turning her obnoxious. And thank God he didn't tough Draco!
Harriverse chapter 6 . 4/14
How are the boys supposed to know who to kill and who not to? Or were they primed before the event?
Harriverse chapter 4 . 4/13
Ok. Now that's better. Two chapters to get almost to half a year. I was thinking Xanxus was being particularly vicious about everything.
Harriverse chapter 2 . 4/13
OMG! You put a whole year in 1 chapter...again?

I'm glad your Harry has got a family. I wish mine was as good. I've already got the potty mouth.
Harriverse chapter 1 . 4/13
I'm with you so far.

Talk about a potty mouth!
queen-at-d-throne chapter 11 . 4/10
one of the good ones I read, I liked it so much. laugh my heart out on those harry/xanxus moments. I hope you continue to write this amazing story. ciao!
ShadeVarden chapter 11 . 4/1
Yoooo this story is amazing AF and I would love to see more~ I love your take on the relationship between Harry and Xanxus. I've never actually seen much like it before~ You're a brilliant writer!
Lady Saphira9 chapter 11 . 3/28
Love it!
I wonder whats gonna hapen next?
And with his fear over power he leaves the Elder Wand in Harry's capable hands... Or the one I like the best, when Harry lays down Albums choice the Elder Wand flyes into Harry's capable hands by Right of Chosen Conquest. Finally all 3 Hollows return to their descendant.

I was going to suggests the Varia start their own newspaper, to report the facts and true history that has been forgotten and called illegal but is really stupidity... But I think Viper just bought the Daily Profit instead.

I know they want Harry to leave the Wizarding World, but there more to the race then just Britian. He should Keep half his money their but have Gringotts re-write his and ALL of the flame users contracts, AND use his and all his minions *cough* I mean friends votes to totally take over Majority Vote in the Wizengamot. Adding back in Soul Fire (Flame) Magic and asking the Vindice to run their newly improved prison (NOT giving them complete control but like 45%) along with some joining Auror training to beat their superiority into the Wizards heads. Require Oaths from ALL magical people in power, all mundane parents and wizards that wish to return to the mundane must take oaths of Silence about all magic unless they meet other obvious magicals. The educational system needs a COMPLETE overhaul, as it stands now it barely average much less elite.
sheepdestruction chapter 11 . 3/23
You're story was entirely too perfect for this shitty world.
I f-ing love you. I read through a lot of HP/KHR crossovers lately (it became my favorite past-time of sorts) and maybe four other were as good as yours.
It's 5am and i read all night. Your story was really captivating. I hope your other stories are on the same rank cause I probably gonna be reading them tommorow.
JaguarVakarian chapter 1 . 3/8
Ushc should be such, just a tiny misspelling.