Reviews for Burn Me With Fire
Arsenal chapter 11 . 9/18
Damn. I loved every single thing about this story up until that choice to kill Dumbledore or not. You don't let an enemy live to come back and try and kill you. A contract is not enough for a wily old bastard like Dumbledore. I wish they killed Dumbledore.
MKOfficial357 chapter 11 . 9/16
I wonder when will Harry, Neville and their respective guardians meet the Vongola X's Family and Simon X's Family. That will be really interesting.
Julietterose4901 chapter 10 . 9/11
Nice
Golden feathers Edward chapter 11 . 9/10
That was a dossier of a cliffhanger my friend. And wonderful wild ride to read. Sad to see it has not been updated in a long time. But thanks for a great read!
Shizuka na Sana chapter 11 . 8/22
I had to go check your profile before reviewing, and I’m really happy that you’ve updated it recently. Hopefully the improvement to your health means you’ll be able to enjoy writing again, because I really enjoy this fic and would love to see it continued.

That said, your health is more important. No story is ever as good if forced as it is if the author enjoys what they’re writing, so if you don’t feel up to it don’t push it. It won’t turn out as good and, more importantly, it increases the chance that it will be abandoned, meaning I never get to see what Dumbledore does or how the story continues to evolve into the KHR plot.

...that somehow seems incredibly selfish despite the fact that I’m advising self-care. Huh. Still, I love this story and want to see how it goes, if you feel up to writing. Best of luck with future projects, whether you work on this or something else!
comodo50 chapter 11 . 8/11
Wow, what a great chapter.

And sad it is the "last" one.

Hope that at some point you can update and continue this wonderful story :)
comodo50 chapter 10 . 8/11
lmao, I absolutely loved that omake and make me laugh way too hard
Wika0304 chapter 11 . 8/10
please update
Rosario2634 chapter 11 . 8/9
I love this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
LunaCat1920 chapter 11 . 8/5
OMG I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY! I just needed to let you know that. I hope you get a chance to update this soon because I love this story!
purring-kitten chapter 11 . 8/1
Glad to know you're getting back on your feet, you are magical. To paraphrase Tamora Pierce here, the creation of new things is a truly magical feat. And man you're a wizard with words.
TobyDR chapter 11 . 7/30
I do so very much enjoy rereading this story. It is unique and has a non standard view of the characters making it very enjoyable. I do hope the muse returns someday. Thanks for sharing.
fayth03 chapter 9 . 7/17
I kind of feel bad for Hermione. That broken bond must hurt.
Mel chapter 11 . 7/15
Omg I just love this and cannot wait till the next chapter. Will you be going on into the khr time line? Or will you be making it a different story? Off to read your other work now
Starfall Valtash chapter 11 . 7/17
Lovely one of the best cross-overs of these two I've read yet hope to read more soon