Reviews for Burn Me With Fire
Juvart24 chapter 11 . 20h
Wow this was an amazing story. It could do with one more chapter to tie up everything, before a book two taking place in the Reborn storyline.
Arekkusu Akuma1 chapter 11 . 7/14
I do hope you can come back and update this soon~
And I am curious to know what they found in the LeStrange basement ono
I LOVVVE LOVVVVVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
FlameGilgameshLover chapter 11 . 7/4
Awesome More please!
I hope you get well enough to continue writing this awesome fic!
Hallowtide chapter 11 . 6/4
Oh my dearly dear I LOVE this! My heart is breaking that it wasn’t continued !
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 11 . 5/29
This is absolutely amazing! I loved it!
RAY chapter 11 . 5/21
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I just finished reading chapter 11 retribution.

When will you post new chapters?

I look forward to reading then soon.

Best Regards,R
Aryst Rosette chapter 11 . 5/22
the Hallows! Sepira clearly wanted Harry to be Master of Death. Did he ever tell the Varia about that? I think it's not mentioned or fully discussed besided him discovering Neville having Earth Flames
Harriverse chapter 11 . 4/15
I can see why this is a good place to say this story is finished. If so, mark it as such.

After all, its mostly clean up, getting the kiddies to pass their OWLs and leave for Italy.

On the other hand, so many possibilities open up! If Dumbledore is under their control, then letting the kids stay and consolidate their inheritances and grow their knowledge gives the Varia time to get rid of 'the pink haired women's, or at least set the stage to do so.

Of course, they will want someone to account for all the dead lords, so Xanxus and co. will still be pulled in to problem solve...which will feed into Harry's job of restoring balance... whatever you want it to be. They would still train in the summer.

Except, does the Varia need to establish them in Italy so they can take their place as neutral judges when the others fall? And now that magicals are discovering flames, will it stop with the fall of Voldy or continue?

You've written quite a bit since you published this story, but if you ever get back to it, I would enjoy what you create.
Harriverse chapter 10 . 4/15
Wow. Just wow.

How do you have time to figure out all that stuff? Or were you a reader before you discovered manga? Thank God for Google, huh?

Loved the Omake!

How rich is mammon?
Harriverse chapter 9 . 4/15
You have just left the reservation. That is an amazing cast of characters to juggle. How are they going to fit into the varia? How will they keep from getting thrown into Azkaban for practising forbidden magic? How will you keep them all straight?
Harriverse chapter 8 . 4/14
LMAO!

There were so many new and amazing ideas in this chapter! How can I appropriately laud all you have done? You combined 2 fandom, gave Harry an intimate and extended family...which by the way, I bet can charge those family wards on the Potter estate...created new flame types, gave Harry a "saving the world" multilevel mission...

Did I forget something? I'm sure I did, but this is amazingly awesome!
Harriverse chapter 7 . 4/14
Harry has 2 Slytherins, 2 Griffindors and 1 Hufflepuff. So he needs a Ravenclaw and we know it can't be Luna. Please don't let it be Hermione. You've done a marvelous job of turning her obnoxious. And thank God he didn't tough Draco!
Harriverse chapter 6 . 4/14
How are the boys supposed to know who to kill and who not to? Or were they primed before the event?