Reviews for Knocked Up and Flying Solo
Jean Driver chapter 17 . 3/12/2017
Wonderful story! Please finish it! I'm sure it can be hard to get back to something after so much time has passed, but I really like your sense of humor with this Bella and want to see how it goes! Think about it please. This is absolutely adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I like the first chapter
natasha1977alf chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
Hi! Waiting for more
LizziePaige chapter 17 . 5/26/2016
What a great story! I think I may have started this awhile ago as the early chapters do seem familiar. I've just read it the right through and it's so much fun, I really enjoy the banter between the characters, these girls are all a hoot, but also very supportive and I love that about them.

The restaurant scene with Bella and Edward really did have me laughing out loud! I really do hope these two (soon to be three) can make a go if things, I think they'd be a great couple.

Looking forward to the next chapter and what you have in store for them. I'm going to "follow" this now so I don't lose track of it again :)
Mistydeb chapter 17 . 5/4/2016
Week I'm certainly glad that Tanya is a bitch who walks on fours legs as opposed to two. Once Edward calmed down from his mini meltdown he handled the news quite well. At least he wants to try and see where things go with them and he is taking responsibility. Debbie
melissamary55 chapter 17 . 5/1/2016
wow bella had a little jealousy of Tanya and almost overreacted but so we did when we heard the name Tanya but good thing every thing was clear up
Midnight Cougar chapter 17 . 4/30/2016
Well, glad Tanya's a dog. ;-) And he's planning to come back.
flecour chapter 17 . 4/29/2016
Awesome story so far
Sassy98200 chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
Awe, I want to dream of that. Lol
mommymac0508 chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
Oh wow hehehehehe she is a dog thank goodness that went better than I thought
Teresa R chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
I am so happy Tanya is a dog lol to funny thank you very much. I am also so happy that Edward plans on coming back
redviolet chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
I giggle, I snort, I bark out loud...I want more :))
redviolet chapter 16 . 4/28/2016
It's not what I think, is it? lol
dazzleglo chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
Loved it.
redviolet chapter 15 . 4/28/2016
The email was sweet and quirky like Bella. Sure he's shocked but I bet he's happy. I hope.